PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's Here!

Go down

He's Here!  Empty He's Here!

Post  Xavier Serikaz Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 pm

The lights go into complete darkness as we hear a segment from the speech " Bodies upon the wheels " by Mario Savio over the sound system of the arena.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."

Then " Wreches and Kings " by Linkin Park is heard throughout the arena. The lights flash to the music it looks like a lightshow from a rock concert. As Xavier Serikaz walks out from the back wearing a new attitude t shirt with the same words on the front and back that appeared on the tron on the front and back of the shirt. Xavier walks down the ramp with his arms out wide taking in the chants and cheers from the fans. As he makes his way up the cold steel steps he climbs up the turnbuckle as the chants. " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! " Is echoed throughout the arena. Xavier jumps down from the turnbuckle, grabs a microphone and looks out into the arena.

" People of the Professional Wrestling Exchange after months of wrestling and busting my ass and getting no top match I have come to the Exchange for one thing and one thing only. The brass ring that I was promised a long time ago. I am Xavier Serikaz, I am one of the best this business has to offer today! I know your saying wait...wait. You haven't done anything in PWE, which your right for all the people that want to get technical. But I'm not speaking of my undefined career in PWE. I'm speaking from my long successful career as a professional wrestler! The powers to be in the back have been begging and pleading for me to come to the PWE. Well here I am! Xavier Serikaz is finally in PWE and do you realize why I am here? Because I got bored, because I wanted to get back in that ring and do what I do best! "

Xavier takes a moment to collect his thoughts as he walks around slicking his hair back.

" I am here because these fans were asking me on twitter, they were asking me on facebook, they were asking me on my video blogs you can watch on XavierSerikazOnline.com. They have been begging me to come to the Exchange so they can actually have some value to their ticket when they come to the PWE. See I'm not a nice guy, I am in it for me and me alone. I appriciate the cheering and the money the fans bring into my pocket book but I'm not the type of wrestler who needs the fans to fuel me. I do it because I love this business. I love wrestling, I love making wrestlers scream, I love the drama, the stories. I love it all! Cheer me, hate me, do what you want because you all Feed my Ego! "

Xavier drops the microphone and heads back to his new locker room.
Xavier Serikaz
Xavier Serikaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum