PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies.

Go down

Apologies. Empty Apologies.

Post  Kaden Grifin Sat May 19, 2012 7:54 pm

The lights in the arena slowly fade to black, and the crowd slowly quiets down, becoming silent as they wonder what is going on. Suddenly, a single spotlight shines down to the ramp, where a man in a dark Ring jacket is standing with his arms crossed and his head down. Another spotlight shines down on him, and another and another, until he is completely bathed in light.

The crowd looks at him and is curious. They know he seems familiar, but they just can’t figure out where they’ve seen him before.

Finally, after not moving for nearly a minute and a half, the man throws his arms out to the sides and rips the hood off of his head, as Saliva’s song Spotlight blasts through the speakers.

The crowd explodes into cheers as they realize that the man is the action star Kaden Grifin, coming to a different promotion after not having been heard from for weeks. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with crowd members and stopping at one point to hug a woman who appears to be his girlfriend. He jumps up onto the apron, and then springboards himself up and onto the turnbuckle. He holds his arms out wide to soak in the applause from the fans, which is still deafening. He then walks over to the edge of the ring and gets a mic.

Kaden Grifin

Ladies and gentlemen, Kaden Grifin is back! (The crowd cheers once again) And this time, I’m doing it right. The last time I attempted to enter into this business, I crashed and burned, big time. I expected it to be, if not easy, then at least doable, and with the attitude I came in with, it just wasn’t. I walked out to the ring and got my ass kicked in about a minute. But that won’t happen again.

You see, I learned my lesson. I’m not going to underestimate anyone in this company, and I’m sure as hell not going to treat this business as a hobby. I’ve been away training with one of the best in the world, and I think I’m actually ready this time. I’m here to win some matches, kick some ass, and most of all put on one hell of a show for you guys. I sincerely apologize for the piss-poor performance I put on back in the AWO, and I hope that you guys will give me another chance to prove that I can be the hero you guys are looking for.

Grifin jumps back over the ropes, and then slowly walks to the back stopping to hug his girlfriend again as Spotlight plays in the background. The cameras slowly fade to black.
Kaden Grifin
Kaden Grifin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum