PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Chances

Go down

Second Chances Empty Second Chances

Post  Cole Scorpio Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Cole Scorpio stands in a dingy backstage area, standing before a filthy concrete wall covered by a PWE poster. His unkemptness has been lessened, as he has shaved his beard down to a goatee. For once, he looks like he hasn't just woken up from a nap. He is dressed to wrestle, preparing for his match with Alex Jester on Collision this week. He begins to speak.

Two weeks ago, my chance at being the first ever Unlimited champion in PWE was stolen from me by an asshole with a crowbar. Last week, I thought I had picked the perp out of a lineup but I picked the wrong guy. And while I still rank Joey Simone pretty damn high on my list of people to beat the hell out of, he isn't the one I need to get my hands on right damn now. No, that honor rests with the singular mother****er who made it his mission in life to leave me a bloody wreck every single time I have a match. The same singular mother****er who has the PWE world title in his possession.

The same singular mother****er whose career is one Scorpio Lock away from ending.

Second Chances Zt486

Cole looks uncomfortable, sporting a hefty amount of bandages underneath the hair covering his forehead. There's no smoking allowed in the arena, so his cigars sit unused in his beat up old Mustang in the parking area.

Two weeks ago, I should have been champion. Instead, Alex Jester walked away with the title. I respect the ever-loving hell out of Alex Jester, he's one of the best wrestlers alive today. But that doesn't mean he deserved the title. Not when I was in the match. Not when he's been unconfident as of late. Not in his current mental, physical, or whatever the hell other kinds of states he's in. He's been distracted, unwilling to do his very damn best. Well this week Alex, I'm MAKING you bring your best. I'm FORCING you to bring it all into the ring, and hit me as hard as you can.

I'm begging you to beat me.

But I don't think you can, and that's why there's a second part to what I need to say Alex Jester. If I win this match, I'm going to petition for the right to be a co-challenger for the title at the PPV. Joey Simone is guaranteed to get in, and I want to kick his ass a little bit anyway. Even if he isn't responsible for what happened. But I want that title. I want the nameplate to read "Cole Scorpio", I want to hold it over my head and scream to the heavens...

Cole takes a deep breath, and poses for the camera.

BEST IN THE UUUUUUUNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*cough*

I want to hold that title, and I want to be the champion. It can't get any more simple than that. And everyone who's going to be waiting for that match, who's going to be begging to see that match, who wants to see the Motor City Madman take on The Light of the Night, they know exactly how I wrestle. They know that my only strategy is to do whatever it takes to win, without bending the rules. I put my body on the line, with insane stunts and suplexes that a normal man would never try, because they would make him lose the match. All I have to do is outlast you, and I'll win. Suicide dives, superplexes, they all hurt me too. But I can last longer.

And that's all it takes for the 1 2 3.

Alex, I told you that I respect you. That I hope you bring it your all. But don't you think for a second that my respect, that my admiring of your ability, will make things easier for even a second. I'm coming into this match to win, and I'm going to hurt you to do it. I'm going to hurt you a lot.

I'm the best in the universe, Cole Scorpio. Now get outta my face.
Cole Scorpio
Cole Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum