PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like you, just not very much...

Go down

I like you, just not very much... Empty I like you, just not very much...

Post  Matt Knoxville Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

~ The scene opens with Matt Knoxville sat down in what looks like a bar, with a glass of lemonade in his hand. Matt sees the cameraman and an interviewer walking towards him, he walks out of the bar and signals for the two men to follow. They meet at a dark alley, Matt begins talking ~

Matt Knoxville
You see this place, right? This is a place where I grew up, trying to make it as a wrestler, I mean sure I had the money for the classes but that isn't what mattered, what mattered to me was getting in to pro wrestling. I love this industry, I love my job, this all because of your hatred for me and I love it! I used to come here every day to hone my skills, and this is way before I met Don Manly let me tell you. That place right there is Christopher's, the guy was an ass... which was why I liked him.

~ Matt laughs and then sees the cobwebs on the building, realizing no one has been in there for years he looks inside ~

Matt Knoxville
The place hasn't changed much, still looks like a piece of crap. I dunno if my opponent for Collision has had as good training as I have since even in my match against him in Anarchy Wrestling Organization I never got to step in to the ring with him, poor Charlie. Now I like Xenon, not very much, but I like him. Xenon has that cocky attitude, the attitude of a superstar, I like that in a guy even if his ring gear does looks like it came from the 70's, even if his name IS a chemical. Xenon, I am going to win that World Heavyweight Championship because I've waited my whole life for this, I am going to completely destroy you tonight in that ring, whether I like you or I don't.

~ A tear sheds from Matt's eye, he quickly wipes it away then looks into the camera with a stressed look in his eye.

Matt Knoxville
I've said this before and I'll say it again; I am not going to lose my chance to win a World Title after all my hard work and training, not this Collision, not ever. You know that Xenon, and so did the guy who taught me everything I know about this business. Tonight is my time to shine, not yours Xenon, but you'll get your chance eventually, let's hope for your sake I'm not holding that belt when you do get you chance because I won't be losing that belt any time soon. I am THE future World Heavyweight Champion and this is my road to that Championship belt, my road to glory... I have proven my worth for gold already, I defeated Shane Howlett in a ladder match just to get noticed in this company. I face just another stepping stone in my career on this Collision.

~ A red Ferrari pulls up by the alley and signals for Matt, Matt briskly walks up to the car and asks the driver to wait for a few minutes before talking to the camera again ~

Matt Knoxville
I know there are people in the back saying I don't deserve to be in this match, that I never got past the first round, but like I said I had to face Shane Howlett on top of a fifteen foot ladder! Don't tell me that isn't worth the same as passing the first round because it is. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but this is my time to be the first World Champion and I'll stop at nothing to anyone who gets in my way including Xenon Byers.

Interviewer
I would just like to ask you something, Matt. Why the change of heart?

Matt Knoxville
What on Earth are you talking about? The only change of heart I've had right now is not kicking you in the jaw if you don't leave right now!

~ The two men back away and Matt clambers into the car with Katy Stellar waiting for him, Matt shuts the door and the Black car drives off, the screen fades to black and the scene ends ~
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum