PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of PWE

2 posters

Go down

The Evolution of PWE Empty The Evolution of PWE

Post  Zeke Nero Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

The camera pans around the arena showcasing the fans that have gathered to watch a spectacular show tonight. The arena is full of clamor, ranging from children to adults. But the noise is interrupted by the blaring of unknown theme. The fans turn to see who this new superstar it is, but when they see Nero come out of the curtain their hopes become hate. Nero hears this and just laughs as he gets in the ring a requests a mic.

Zeke Nero
Oh what a lovely welcoming committee. I have to say by the way I've been missing I would have thought that you people had forgotten about me. But no tonight it's not about me it's about me destroying and dismantling my opponents. The distasteful truth though is that I've never faced these people before in my life, or do I know their tactics. I've spent countless hours watching their matches but I still have not cracked the code on how they fight.

The Crowd chant's "You Still Suck" as Nero continues to talk

But I have other things on my mind, like how can I trust my partner. I've beaten him before and I know he's still sour after I smacked a Kendo Stick across his back over and over. But I have no choice because he's the only one who knows how Reaume and Taylor fight.

As if on cue Mike Cole's theme hits and Mike comes out with a smug look on his face and microphone twirling in his hand

TBC By Mike Cole

Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of PWE Empty Re: The Evolution of PWE

Post  Mike Cole Wed May 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Mike Cole starts talking as he walks down the ramp.

Mike Cole
"....Zeke, Zeke, Zeke, you don't trust me? I think it should actually be me the one that doesn't trust you, I mean I didn't use a girl to help me win matches. But honestly though, we should leave all behind just for this match, since I have unfinished business with Randall and I don't want you to attack me from behind while I'm kicking his ass."

Cole enters the ring as he stares face to face to Zeke, then he continues talking.

"But don't get so confortable with me helping you Zeke, I'm just doing this because it's what I have to do, last week I got screwed out of the World Title but tonight, tonight I'll prove everyone that I deserve one more match to enter the world title tourney!.....And erm...well you can keep some credit too and go for the Unlimited title I guess, sounds good enough for me. What do you think?"

(TBC:Zeke Nero)
Mike Cole
Mike Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Thu May 24, 2012 2:18 am

Zeke Nero walks around rubbing the mic against his head, and then begins to laugh

Zeke Nero
Listen Mike I don't need your "credit", what I need is a World Title shot, not some crappy Unlimited Title, I want the real deal. But I will agree with you on one thing we do need to put all of this behind us, if we're going to, because unlike you I will not accept having a loss on my record. I will not waste my talent tonight just to lose. And I'll also tell you this, I know of your history with Randall, and I don't care. If you lose this match for us, we will see a flashback of our first match together, and I will end the same with you lying down in pain with welts from my kendo stick on your back.

Nero gets in Mike's face, looking straight into his eyes.

So you have your way and I'll have mine, but don't ignore the fact that after the bell rings, one of us won't be standing, one of us will be the new number one contender for the PWE World Title. But as long as you get the fuck out of my way, maybe I'll leave you alone for this week.

Nero backs away, laughs manically, and puts the mic to his lips for a moment and drops it. Nero heads out of the ring and grabs his trademark kendo stick and heads to the back with his theme blaring through the speakers.

(Segement End)

Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum