PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'm a wrestler" KG vs. XS #2

Go down

"I'm a wrestler" KG vs. XS #2 Empty "I'm a wrestler" KG vs. XS #2

Post  Kaden Grifin Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

We come back from commercial to outside, where Kaden Grifin is shown signing autographs for fans. He is laughing and joking around, and taking pictures with little kids. Zack Jackson walks up and tries to get through the crowd, but there are too many people. Eventually Kaden notices Zack trying to get through the crowd. He walks over and shakes Zack’s hand as he starts talking.

Kaden Grifin
What’s up my man?

Zack Jackson
Nothing’s “up” Kaden. However, I do have a couple more questions for you about Xavier’s newest promo about your upcoming match at Collision.

Kaden Grifin
That guy just can’t get over himself can he? Alright Zack, shoot.

Zack Thompson
Xavier Serikaz said that, and I quote, “It’s not bragging if you back it up.” Do you believe this is true?

Kaden Grifin
Well Zack, I do believe in that. However, that doesn’t apply to Xavier Serikaz. You see X, no one in PWE gives a shit about your undefeated record in AWO, or about your “hundreds” of championships in other promotions. All that anyone cares about is what you do right here, right now. And when it comes to that, you haven’t done a damn thing to give you the right to think you’re any better than the lowliest member of this locker room.

Kaden and Zack have been walking back into the arena during this, and they stop as they come to an area where a couple of other wrestlers are getting warmed up. Kaden walks away from Zack, but the cameras stay with him as he walks over to his locker room.

Kaden Grifin
Xavier, I’m not going to deny that you’re a good wrestler. You’ve been around the block, and I’m sure there’s plenty that you could teach me. But in the long run, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that your only weapon going into matches is fear. Your opponents hear that they’re facing Xavier Serikaz, and they clam up. They get intimidated by your very name, and they never let their best shine through. That won’t work on me, because I have no fear.

Kaden turns to go into his locker room, stops and turns back to the cameras.

Kaden Grifin
I’m going in to this match ready to fight, X. You on the other hand, are already looking ahead to Alex Jester, and getting a shot at the Unlimited Championship. That is going to be your one great mistake. You say that you’re not intimidated by me, that you’ll never be scared of a stuntman. Well, you don’t have to be. Because I’m not a stuntman anymore. I’m a wrestler. And maybe, just maybe, you should be afraid.

Kaden turns and heads into his locker room, and you hear the song “Not Afraid” by Eminem come pouring out as he turns on his sound system. The cameras fade to black as the song gets louder. The last thing you hear is “I’m not Afraid……”
Kaden Grifin
Kaden Grifin

Back to top Go down