PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actions speak louder than words!

Go down

Actions speak louder than words! Empty Actions speak louder than words!

Post  Xavier Serikaz Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 am

- The scene opens in the darkest warehouse in the middle of the night not a single person or animal can be heard in the warehouse. Suddenly the crecking of a door is heard and footsteps coming into the warehouse is heard. First a the sound of steel hitting the cement floor is heard then as a bag is opened up a light is turned on. The light of a camera illuminates the warehouse as we see vines hanging from the window cills and the ceiling. ~

" Welcome to my fortress of solitude. This is where I come to clear my mind, this is where I come to clear the bullshit that has been spewed about me. There has been alot of talk about Xavier Serikaz ever since I stepped foot in PWE. Some of the guys have been saying what I did in the AWO and other promotions don't matter. What I've done in the past means absolutly nothing. But I and several others agree that what you do in the past means everything. After all if I have done nothing in the ring than how have I amassed hundreds of fans around the world? How has my star risen so high that not even the Immortal one himself could reach it? There is a fine line between a good wrestler and a great wrestler and I have transended that line and become the Chosen One of professional wrestling. I am here to clear the crap out of the ring and let the cream of the crop rise to the top of each and every promotion I step foot in. "

~ A moment of silence as you hear something crawl in front of the camera. ~

" While you say what I've done means nothing ask my fans. Ask Jack, ask Jill. They'll all tell you the same thing that Xavier Serikaz is one of the best damn wrestlers ever to grace a wrestling ring. I'm not talking about past acoladies anymore Kaden. I am talking overall general skill in a professional wrestling ring. What I do in that ring I do because I am one of the best. I may not be the absolutely best but I am right up there with the greats. You say what I have done in the wrestling business means nothing? I have changed peoples lives, I have broken records, drawn bigger ratings than you could ever imagne. But when it comes right down to it Kaden your right. I have done nothing in PWE, I have accomplished nothing. But all of that is about to change. See if you have done your homework on me which I doubt you have. You will have seen the impact I make in each and every company I step foot in. My impact isn't just in the wrestling ring. Its the ratings that sky rocket, its the promotions twitter accounts that soar with hundreds of more followers from my fans. Its the money that comes flowing into a company when I sign with them. See when I sign with a promotion I don't just bring myself. I bring my loyal fans with me. The men and women who have watched me from my rookie years until now. The ones who I know by name, those are the most loyal fans a wrestler could ever deserve. That is why I do what I do in that ring and at appearances. I don't need money, I don't need fame. I have all of that, I do it because I love this business. I'm not just in it for myself. Hell I could have retired a long time ago and lived a fruitful painless life but I took the high road. I continue to wrestle because it is my passion. "

~ Xavier walks around the warehouse collecting his thoughts, he wipes away a cobweb that gets in his face and some hair slicked back. ~

" Kaden from now on I'm just going to call you Daredevil. You say your not afraid of anything but I can see through you Kaden. When you saw the card posted by Alex Kross your senses hightended. Your pupils got bigger because you knew what exactly you were about to face in the ring. Your about to face one of the best wrestlers in recent ring lore. I don't just say that being cocky, I say that because I know exactly where my skills lie in that ring. I am technically sound, I can hit you from any angle and when it comes right down to it. Each and every one of the guys in PWE know exactly who I am. Except for you but you'll learn Kaden. You'll learn who Xavier Serikaz is. You'll learn what I can do in the ring and when your screaming while tapping out come Collison. You'll realize that I am one of the best wrestlers in this company. I've had enough waisting my energy talking Kaden. Enough is enough come Collision I am going to show you who I am and what I can do. As the saying goes Actions speak louder than words. I'll see you at Collision! "

~ Xavier walks over to the camera and hits the off button as the scene goes to black. ~
Xavier Serikaz
Xavier Serikaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum