PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Birth of a Star

Go down

The Birth of a Star Empty The Birth of a Star

Post  LexThunder Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am

Shane's theme hits and he walks out with Ashley Rayne. They walk to the ring arm in arm and enter the ring. Shane is given a mic and he begins to speak.

Last week me and Randy had an amazing match. We both gave so much that I'm sure nobody with who the true winner was, and that was you fans. At the end of the match I was the one with my arm raised, and that means this week, I face Roderick Sylar. The only man who won a match, without actually beating his opponent. He just simply was too much of an asshole to win the match by pinfall. Instead he took the cowards way out and kept Marcus Frost stuck outside of the ring. The only thing my opponent showed me was that he is unable to win. That he is unable to beat someone without cheating. Well this week I will prove the statement that cheaters never win. This week, Roderick Sylar will not win...I will!

The crowd cheers Shane on.

Which means that after this week I will end up facing one of two people. Xenon or Matt. Xenon is a young rookie much like me who has a great lineage, but instead now he sits and wallows around worrying about if he has enough gel in his hair. The other man I might have to face is Matt Knoxville. Wouldn't it be oh so ironic if we were the ones to finish it? We were the beginning of this tournament, in a match which would decide who would skip to round two. At the end of the night he was on the ground with a briefcase in hand, unconscious and I was standing 20 feet up in the air. He got lucky last time, but if we do end up facing eachother, there won't be a chance of that happening. It will end with Matt in the same position, and me on top. It will end with me as your first ever World Heavyweight Champion.

Shane then pauses a bit before speaking again.

Heh, isn't it so funny how three of the four people left in this tournament, are simple rookies? And I'm the youngest of them all, and I have a great chance of winning. Imagine that. The youngest man in this company becomes their first world champion. At 18 I might actually win a world title. At 18 I might become the youngest of any world champion that will ever enter this company. At 18 I might very well be the face of this company. What an achievement that would be, and it's all within fingertips. It all rests with those few seconds that has picked at the fate of every wrestler. Three seconds is all it takes. Will the three seconds boost me to being the best ever in this business, or will they drop me down and ruin my career? Only time will tell.

Shane drops the mic and heads to the back with Ashley.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum