PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho Suspension

2 posters

Go down

Jericho Suspension Empty Jericho Suspension

Post  Matt Knoxville Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm

As I'm guessing you've heard, Chris Jericho had been suspended indefinitely and there is some more news on the situation, this is a quote from WWE.com

"WWE Superstar Chris Jericho has been suspended for 30 days due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24."
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Jericho Suspension Empty Re: Jericho Suspension

Post  LexThunder Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Matt Knoxville wrote:As I'm guessing you've heard, Chris Jericho had been suspended indefinitely and there is some more news on the situation, this is a quote from WWE.com

"WWE Superstar Chris Jericho has been suspended for 30 days due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24."
lol "As I'm guessing you heard" the Jericho news had been posted 30 minutes before I told you Aaron.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

LexThunder wrote:
Matt Knoxville wrote:As I'm guessing you've heard, Chris Jericho had been suspended indefinitely and there is some more news on the situation, this is a quote from WWE.com

lol "As I'm guessing you heard" the Jericho news had been posted 30 minutes before I told you Aaron.
Knight told me before you did. Cool
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  LexThunder Fri May 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:

I told Knight.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 pm

LexThunder wrote:
Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:

I told Knight.
I told you it was 30 days.
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  LexThunder Sat May 26, 2012 2:06 am

Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:
Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:

I told Knight.
First of all it is not 30 days, it is indefinetly.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 am

LexThunder wrote:
Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:
Matt Knoxville wrote:
LexThunder wrote:

I told Knight.
First of all it is not 30 days, it is indefinetly.
No it's 30 days, like I said it's on wwe.com's homepage so go check if you don't believe me.
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum