PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Generation

Go down

A New Generation Empty A New Generation

Post  LexThunder Sat May 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Beethoven's 5th Symphony hits and a man dressed in a suit comes down to the ring. He grabs a mic and begins speaking, with an extremely british accent.

You aboriginal abominations. All of you are stuck in a mind sight of which you do not see the beauty of life. You are blinded by your greed and ignorance. You are all prosaic and do not respect that of which is opulent. Instead you find jubilation in rap, of which is absolutely inconsequential, and unlike that of Mozart and Beethoven,is evanescent and will soon be forgotten and replaced with more garbage. But do not fret. For unlike the garbage fed into your brains I am not here to be deleterious. I am here to help you see that of which you were blind to before. I will become the role model of which all your kids will follow, and I will be a man of which you can trust. I will help you on your path to enlightenment and will teach you about the true joys of life which you have all so ignorantly discarded. My name is Gerad Williams The Third and I am here to help you.

Gerad then smiles and drops his mic as the crowd boos. He heads to the back smiling.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum