PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling you out!

Go down

I'm calling you out! Empty I'm calling you out!

Post  Insane Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 pm

~ "Better Than You" By Metallica screeches through PA system and the fans cover their ears at the noise, suddenly the pyros go off in all directions, the fans look to see who is coming out. A man in a trench coat with a hood walks down to the ring and slides inside. The mysterious man looks at the crowd and lifts his hood up, he has a psychotic smile on his face. It can only be one man...... INSANE!!!!! ~

Insane
.....Now... Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newest member of Pro Wrestling Exchange, Insane! I am back and better than ever and not a single person backstage is going to stop me, not even that idiot of a COO Alex Kross can! I am going to crush Alex Jester and win the Unlimited Title then I'm going to take the World Title off of whatever little shit has it when I come for it! Pro Wrestling Exchange get ready to become Insane 24/7 because I am the new face of this company and you all know it!

~ "In The Middle Of It Now" plays through the PA system and Matt Knoxville comes out, he looks in shock at Insane ~

Matt Knoxville
Wait wait wait! Hold the phone there buddy! Are you telling me these fans expect you to believe you're the real Insane? There has only ever been on Insane and that's the way it's going to stay, ask anyone in the arena if they believe you especially Kross! He knows your a fake because he's faced you before! Go on tell them, or are you too scared? You certainly seem like it don't you?

~ Matt walks down the ramp and climbs in to the ring, he looks at Insane ~

Go on then, tell them!

Matt..... NO!

~ Insane grabs Matt's leg and throws him on to his back, he jumps on him and throws left and right haymakers to the face, Insane lifts Matt up and throws him in to the corner of the ring. Insane hits Matt with a clothesline and Matt falls to his knees, he looks around for Insane but can't find him, Insane runs from behind and attacks the back of Matt's legs with a baseball bat as he staggers to his feet. Insane hits Matt on the back with several blows from the baseball bat, Matt gets back up to his feet but is still dazed, Insane runs to the ropes and hits a gigantic spear to Matt, Insane picks up a steel chair from outside the ring and begins slamming it down on Matt's leg, Matt holds his ribs and leg in agony as Insane leaves the ring ~

~ Two doctors come out and lay Matt on a bed, they roll the bed up the ramp and is taken backstage to check for serious injuries, meanwhile the lights go out in the ring and Insane reappears, he has a microphone in his hand and says his final words ~

Insane
Big enough impact for you? Thought so! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha....

~ The lights go out for the last time and Insane disappears from the arena ~
Insane
Insane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum