PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first of many

Go down

The first of many Empty The first of many

Post  Matt Knoxville Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 pm

The very first night of Pro Wrestling Exchange, the crowd have all sat down to see what is going to happen next, after a strange video shown by an unknown alias. Suddenly "In The Middle Of It Now" By Disciple plays on the P.A. system, the crowd get on to their feet not knowing who it could be. Matt Knoxville, A well known wrestler in the likes of Anarchy Wrestling Organization comes out to the arena with a microphone in his hand dressed up in a suit. He begins talking:

Now I bet all of you are wondering, "What's this guy doing here, he's in AWO!" Now that may be true but, my contract doesn't have a No Compete clause and as some of you may know that means I can wrestle wherever I want!! Which means I can wrestle here and AWO, I came here to prove I am just as good in singles wrestling, as I am in a tag team with my tag team partner Don Manly.

Katy Stellar comes out to greet Matt and the two of them walk to the ring, Matt jogs up the steps followed by Katy and Matt pushes the bottom rope down, Katy climbs through and Matt lifts his leg over the middle rope and in to the ring.

Did I mention Katy came too? I guess not, now like I said 2 minutes ago I'm going to prove myself here and show I am as good at singles as I am in a tag team, I want to make sure every city here sees my face in a wrestling ring! I want to become a household name all over the world! I want you all to love and respect me but I know that is all done through hard work and training, and this, this wrestling promotion, is where I am going to do all of my training and hard work and I get to see all of your beautiful faces while I do it!

The crowd begin to chant "Matt is awesome!" throughout the arena as he and Katy leave the ring, they wave to the crowd as they leave and blow kisses to them all.

And I am so glad to be the first person out here to see all of you!

Matt and Katy leave the arena with happy faces as "In The Middle Of It Now" plays on the P.A. System for one last time, the crowd are still cheering crazily even though they have both left.
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum