PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scorpion... BEEEEGIIIIINS

Go down

The Scorpion... BEEEEGIIIIINS Empty The Scorpion... BEEEEGIIIIINS

Post  Cole Scorpio Wed May 02, 2012 4:44 pm

We stand before a broken down apartment building. The camera focuses on the boarded up windows, on the stray dogs wandering down an alleyway, at the children playing in the hallways amongst the stones of the fallen ceiling. The camera turns from the dilapidated structure, to Cole Scorpio. He wears an open Detroit Tigers jersey, and is smoking a cigar. His beard is scraggly, his chest is scarred, and his eyes wistful as he stares up at the building. He walks up to the front door, long ago boarded up, and easily removes the wood with a swift kick. Unlike the children, he can't exactly fit underneath. Most of the children scatter out of the building, laughing and happy. But one sticks behind. He looks up to Cole, and stares at the long scar dashed across his chest. Gnarled and poorly stitched, a remnant of a time when Cole was less than in control of himself. The child looks up and asks...

Mister, are you Cole Scorpio?

A simple question indeed, though not 5 months ago you wouldn't be able to say so. Cole looks down at the child, smiles, and takes the cigar out of his mouth to speak.

Maybe. If I am, who's asking?

Charles Drew the Third!

Charles Drew the Third, it's a pleasure to meet you. But you shouldn't be in here, this place is dangerous! Needles, falling bits of ceiling, and owls everywhere. I've got things to do here, but you need to get.

You didn't answer my question.

If I answer your question, will you get the hell outta here?

The boy nods.

Yes, I'm Cole Scorpio. Now, is that enough for you to get out of... did you hear that?

The ceiling creaks, and dust falls to the floor. Something, someone, stirs on the floor above. Cole finally ushers the child away, just in time for a behemoth of a man to walk down the stairs. Cole hides around a corner, and holds the cameraman back, with a bottle in hand. The cameraman grows too bold however, and attempts to video tape the giant.

YO! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!? I'LL KILL YOU!

The behemoth runs at the camera man, who turns to run. A loud SMASH is heard, along with the sound of breaking glass. A small scuffle is heard, and as the camera man turns around he sees not a behemoth prepared to devour his very essence, but rather Cole Scorpio coated in a thin layer of blood kneeling on the monster's chest. He screams...

WHERE IS HE?!? WHERE'S JEROME?!? I KNOW YOU KNOW TINY! YOU MIGHT BE FATTER, BUT YOU'RE STILL THE LINK I NEED!

Cole pummels the so-called Tiny, who only laughs as he coughs up blood and teeth.

Heh heh heh *cough* You'll never find him. You knew the deal Cole, you leave and we come for you. It took us damn long enough, but Jerome is coming for you now. He don't want to just kill you neither, he wants to break you. End your dreams, your career. Got a man on the inside too, gonna tell the whole world about what you did when you was with us. Aint nothing gonna stop us neither, not you and not your buddy Terry.

SHUT UP!

Cole finally knocks Tiny out with a blow to the forehead that would have knocked a gorilla silly, and wipes the blood off his fists. He uses his ruined shirt to wipe the blood off his face, before noticing the kid.

Aw Charles, I wish you hadn't seen that...

The kid runs, and Cole doesn't bother following. Instead, he steps out the door and walks to his beat up Mustang, with the city of Detroit firmly in the background. The Best in the Universe has come to PWE... but how long will it be before he loses everything?
Cole Scorpio
Cole Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum