PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXTREME

Go down

EXTREME                                       Empty EXTREME

Post  Mikey Hardcore Wed May 02, 2012 11:28 pm

As the lights go Red and Black.An unfamiler song blasts throughout the arena the fans are quiet all you can here is the whispers of this might be. Finally the lights go back to normal and a man in Black and Red tights walks out of the curtains.He has a Gutiar wraped in Barbed Wire.He gets down to the ring and hops in.He goes over to the corner and grabs a mic.

Hello PWE I'm Mikey Hardcore,The King of Extreme! And I will be winning my debut match this week.So I'm gonna ask to make it a NO DQ Match.Because that is where I fill at home.Where I can become my own enemy,where what I do to my enemy hurts me just as much as them.But none of that will matter because they don't have the experince that I do in those matchs.They never will be able to beat me in that match.

Mike stares out at the fans.

Oh this?This is just my good friend.It's a Gutiar wraped in barbed wire!You get hit with this your ass is out like a damn light!But anyways I will be going for the gold.I don't care who else is,I WILL BE CHAMPION!

With that Mikey drops the mic and goes backstage.

Mikey Hardcore

Back to top Go down