PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The road to my first championship starts now.

Go down

The road to my first championship starts now. Empty The road to my first championship starts now.

Post  Alex Jester Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

Black or White starts playing, and Alex Jester makes his way down the ramp accompanied by Terry Devine and Ashley, as the fans start booing immediately. he pushes the middle rope down for Ashley to enter the ring. He grabs a mic from the referee and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
I am not gonna start introducing myself and all that usual stuff people do when they come here for the first time, because judging by your reaction right now, you already know who I am, But let me tell you who I will be, I will be the first ever PWE world champion...

The fans start booing louder.

Keep booing, but what I am saying is the truth, because I dominated the PWE superstars in AWO, and I will do the same thing here.

So, I received a text message from the PWE directors this morning, telling me there will be a tournament for the PWE world championship. And I don't care who will I face in the first round, I don't care if it is Cole Scorpio, I don't care if it's that circus sideshow imbecile Mike Cole, I don't if it is Uranus, because no matter who my opponent is, the result will remain the same, and that is me leaving the ring with a raised hand and getting a step closer to winning my first ever championship!

Black Or White white starts playing, and Alex Jester leaves the ring, walks up the ramp before leaving the stage.
Alex Jester
Alex Jester

Back to top Go down