PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mr. DeAngelo

Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mr. DeAngelo Empty Ladies and Gentlemen: Mr. DeAngelo

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Lisa Tucker is seen backstage with a man that would only be familiar with PWD or EHDW fans with his hands in his pocket. He's wearing an opened, black and red plaid button up with a white tanktop under it. His outfit is completed with jeans and red and black Jordan's.

Lisa Tucker: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with former number one contender to the EHDW Championship, former PWD Intercontinental Champion and Straight-Edge Society member: Chris DeAngelo!

The audience, unsure what to think of this, just cheers. DeAngelo smirks and takes his hands out of his pocket.

Lisa Tucker: So, Mr. DeAngelo, have are you feeling about joining PWE after, almost, six months of wrestling inactivity?

CHRIS DEANGELO::THE FUCKING BEST
How am I feeling? I feel right at home. Hopefully, you, honey, don't expect me to have any ring rust. The only rust around here is the shit in between each of these women's crouches in the arena tonight. I mean, when you haven't had sex in five years, you start losing your touch, if you know what I mean...

The crowd immediately changes their opinion on the man, going from respect to complete hatred.

Funny. These ignorant people seem to be booing. Well lemme tell you something. DeAngelo signals the camera man to come closer to him. I'm going to tell each one of you new fucking fans that I'm the best. My name is CHRIS FUCKING DEANGELO! I'm THE FUCKING BEST! And if you've got an issue with it. If you've got an issue with me when I win the PWE World Championship. If you've got an issue with me when I run Collision. Or even if you've got an issue with me when I run the fucking business, I've got only one thing to say to you: FUCK YOU!

DeAngelo moves back and grabs Tucker by her hip, pulling her closer to him. She seems to have no apparent problem with it.

Now, there's a difference between sex and conversation. Wanna go back to my locker room and talk?

Lisa gives off a flirtatious giggle, bites her lips and nods. DeAngelo and Lisa walk off of camera view together as the scene fades out.

Back to top Go down