PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Wrestling Exchange Goes Live In 3...

Go down

Pro-Wrestling Exchange Goes Live In 3...  Empty Pro-Wrestling Exchange Goes Live In 3...

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Regularly scheduled programming is interrupted by the sudden, blaring strains of AC/DC's "Back in Black." Fire erupts, engulfing the screen until it dies down, leaving behind it the image of a wrestling ring with the letters PWE burned into the center of the mat.

A single man climbs into the ring, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt that reads "PWE: Professional Wrestling" on the front, and on the back; "Sports Entertainment is for Divas." The man is Alex Kross, retired professional wrestler and well-known philanthropist.

Sorry for the interruption of Two and a Half Men or whatever you were watching, but let's face it; you're bored anyway. You crave excitement, and the Pro-Wrestling Exchange is going to bring it to you!

I know what you're saying... but Lex, aren't you retired?

Well, yes, I was sitting at home, enjoying the time with my wife and kids, when some guys called me up and said "Lex, we've got an opportunity for you. Lex," they said, "We're putting together a little company, and we want you to be our inaugural World Champion." I laughed a little and told them that World Titles are earned, not given, and that I was content with having never won one... which is of course a huge lie, but I promised the wife I'd stay out of the ring. I could hear them getting depressed, and then it hit me. There WAS something I could do for them...

So I called up some old friends, and some old enemies, and with the backers, we put together the Pro-Wrestling Exchange. What IS the PWE? Well, simply put, this is not the home of superstars or divas. This is the home of the best, and ONLY the best professional wrestlers from around the world. The PWE does not discriminate based on style or size. Our only goal is to bring you, the fans, the best competitors each and every week.

But you're asking yourselves; Lex, what are YOU going to do that's different from any other Fed out there? Well, our first show is next Friday. It's called Collision, and we'd love for you to give us a chance to show you what we're going to do differently. I've got a few surprises up my sleeve, but just to whet your appetite; you're going to see, for the first time ever on American TV, a Dragon's Lair Match for our Unlimited Title. This match will feature four of our brightest and best, locked in a steel cage, battling until only one remains. And the only way out of this nightmare... is to tap out.

See you there, America!

Admin
Admin

https://pwexchange.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down