PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am better than you!

Go down

I am better than you! Empty I am better than you!

Post  Alex Jester Mon May 07, 2012 3:41 pm

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BAH BOOM" The first episode of Friday Night Collision starts with an impressive opening of pyrotechnics, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs, when suddenly the lights go out in the arena without any source of light.

I am better than you! Jericho-o
I am better than you! Curt-hawkins-entrance-2-o

Alex Jester is the first man to appear on the first episode of Collision accompanied by Terry Devine and his girlfriend Ashley, he walks down the ramp before he hops into the ring.

I am better than you! Tumblr_lxmc5bQF9l1qfax40

He walks to the other side of the ring, signals for the referee standing alongside the announce table to give him a mic. AJ grabs the mic, climbs up the bottom left corner and sits on the top turnbuckle...He stares at the fans a little bit before turning his sights to the PWE logo hanging from the arena roof and smiles

I am better than you! D8Ddl

Alex Jester:
When I came to PWE, my goal was to write a new chapter in the wrestling books, it was supposed to be an epic tale of total annihilation, when was about to sign that contract, when I grabbed the pen I promised myself that I was gonna make an impact. You know...The first when I started wrestling I was underestimated, I was disrespected, people backstage used to stare at me with a smirk of ridicule, they all talked to me in a mocking way, all that made me think..Do I need their critic? Do I need anyone's critic? I learned to listen to one man, and one man only..and that is ME! So I took all that mockery and turned it into one super attribute that is total domination. I've unleashed a force that can't be stopped, that will not be stopped and never will be stopped, I will not rest I will not sleep until they've all suffered like I did, and Scorpio, Mikey, Simone...you will be first to suffer. It is a written destiny that I will be the first ever PWE Unlimited champion!

The fans starts booing loudly, a small amount of them are cheering....as AJ Just stares at them with a vintage smirk on his face. He raises the mic to his mouth to continue his talking.

Alex Jester:
I know each and everyone of you are intimidated by me, I am the source of intimidation, I don't get intimidated, I intimidate. You all know that I am the toughest brawler, you all know that I am the best fighter [Loud boos] but that's not all I am..I am also the most wanted to see, unlike my boring opponents. Speaking of my opponents, since this is the first episode of Collision, I thought I'd introduce to you my three opponents, who I'll be facing later tonight...

Alex Jester stares at the titantron and a picture of Joey Simone appears.

I am better than you! Danielson_medium

Alex Jester:
JOEY SIMONE! The world's finest! liked this guy in the AWO, he may be the world'd finest, but finest isn't enough to describe me, I am the world's BEST! he may call himself the best wrestler in the world, but I am the scientific of the art of wrestling! I am high flying wizard of wrestling! I am the king of technicians, I am simply better than you...Nice smile by the way Joey!

Alex Jester stops talking waiting for the next picture to pop up in the titantron.

I am better than you! LanceStorm

Alex Jester:
MIKEY HARDCORE! the King Of Ex-Fucking-Treme? nice....nickname. I don't even know who this guy is, so let's move on...

Alex Jester waits for the titantron to show the next picture.

I am better than you! Ambrose_lg1

Alex Jester:
And finally..Cole Scorpio! now this isn't my first time stepping in the same ring as this guy, I even tagged with him once in AWO..So first we have the guy who calls himself the best in the world, now this guy calls himself the best in the universe? well here's what I think..I don't give a DAMN what you call yourself, because I am STILL BETTER THAN YOU! and how can someone who based his life on alcohol be better than me? this guy made an illusion for himself, unlike me, I live in reality. The only real thing here is me. I've proved it in other promotions and I will start proving myself here as well!

Tonight I am gonna humiliate the so called best wrestler in the world, tonight I will introduce Mikey Harcore to some new weapons he have never seen before, Alex Jester's knees and elbows! tonight I will bash that corrupted head of Cole Scorpio! So tonight So Tonight, I want you to call a friend, tweet everyone, #Annihilation will be tranding worldwide, Because I will annihilate Scorpio, Mikey and Simone in honor of all of you lunatics, And because I will be the first ever PWE Unlimited champion!.

Alex Jester drops the mic jumps out of the top turnbuckle, rolls out of the ring, he stares at the fans while walking up the ramp, before he goes to the backstage area.
Alex Jester
Alex Jester

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum