PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladders...

Go down

Ladders... Empty Ladders...

Post  Matt Knoxville Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

~In The Middle Of It Now plays on the P.A. System and Matt Knoxville comes out to the arena, he waves to the crowd but he receives boos at him from all directions but he shrugs it off and proceeds down the ramp~

Ladders... Cody-Rhodes-05

~Matt briskly runs up the steps and leaps over the ropes and in to the ring, he asks for a microphone and is handed one moments later, he stares at the crowd and waits for them to quieten down, the crowd realize this and decide to let him speak~

Ladders... Cody-rhodes

Matt Knoxville
As all of you can see me and Shane got our match, a ladder match of all things! I know you guys hate me for a reason that is not apparent to me, but you've undoubtedly seen how quickly I finish my opponents and you have to give me some praise for that. Now enough of what I've done in the past, let us talk about the future, the debut of Friday Night Collision to be exact!

~The crowd interrupt Matt and begin chanting for Shane Howlett, Matt waits a few moments until they stop, they do and Matt says "Thank You"~

Matt Knoxville
Now Shane Howlett who all of you CLEARLY know, is going to be my first victim on Collision, and to be honest he shouldn't care that he's going to lose, all he needs to care about is being in the ring with someone as talented as me! I am going to grab that contract dangling above this very ring ~Matt points at the contract~ and I am going to be the first man in Pro Wrestling Exchange to get through to the second round of the World Championship tournament and not only that I am going to become the PRO WRESTLING EXCHANGE WORLD CHAMPION!!!

~The crowd boo at Matt louder than they ever have before, Matt walks around the ring soaking it all up, he laughs at the crowd as if he doesn't care anymore~

Matt Knoxville
You really love Shane Howlett don't you? Well you must love me too otherwise why would you boo at me with such... such PASSION? Let's see how much you love this guy when I smash his face through a ladder on Friday Night and he gets knocked out of the Tournament in the first round, not so much eh? Didn't think so, I know I am not the typical World Champion, heck the only World Championship I've won was during TNA and being in TNA is not something you are generally proud of. None of that matters in PWE though, all that matters is I am going to be the first ever PWE Champion Of The World...

~Matt drops his microphone and slides out of the ring, In The Middle Of It Now begins to play on the P.A. system once more. Matt walks up the ramp with a cocky smile on his face, he then says "Shane is going through a ladder on Collision!" and leaves the arena, crowd still booing~
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum