PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night of The Underdog

Go down

The Night of The Underdog Empty The Night of The Underdog

Post  LexThunder Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

The theme plays as we return from commercial break. Shane Howlett is sitting on top of a ladder and looks over the sea of crowd members. He raises his mic smiling.

The ladder match. What a legacy this match has. It's grown into being referred to as a career killer, and many injuries can happen. With all the dangers comes the excitement. There has been so many memorable moments in this ladder match. Like the time Edge speared Hardy of a twenty foot ladder. The match is unpredictable, and that's what makes it so exciting. I may sound like a generic commercial which is constantly advertising their product, but the truth is that the ladder match is possibly one of the best matches created. This week in the first Collision ever, I face Matt Knoxville.

The crowd boos at the mention of his name.

Yes I know, you guys hate him, and I can't blame you. The guy has made a reputation for despising you fans. Well this week I will get revenge on him for you. I will take him to his outer limit and beyond. I will do everything I can to win this match, and much like history has shown before...when I try, I win. I will climb this very ladder and grab this briefcase. I will not only skip to the second round in the World Championship match, but me and Ashley will have Matt and Katy as our personal lackeys for a whole week. That's like overkill.

The crowd starts chanting Call of Duty. Shane smiles and laughs.

No that wasn't a Call of Duty reference, but I will beat him, and then after embarrassing him in the ring, I will embarrass him even further backstage for all of your amusement.

Shane Howlett then reaches up towards the briefcase. He unhooks it and pulls it off.

If it only it were this simple. Too bad this week me and Matt won't be able to do it this quickly. Neither of us wants to lose, so of course this match wouldn't end oh so simply. At Collision both me and Matt will fight not only over this contract...but over our very careers. Me and Matt will have the match of our lifetimes this week, and you will all be witnessing it. Thank you and make sure you watch Collision. Bye everyone!

The crowd then chants Howlett's name as he rehooks the contract. Suddenly Matt bursts from backstage. He runs out and Howlett jumps off. It seems Howlett landed wrong and his leg is hurt. Matt rush in and clotheslines Howlett. He then picks him up and picks the ladder up. He smashes it directly into Howlett's face. Matt the grabs the injured leg of Howlett and wraps in in the ladder. He looks in a Figure Four. Howlett is clearly in pain. Refs run down to the ring and have to tear Matt off. Medical Staff then tends to Howlett and helps him backstage. Matt looks on with a smile on his face.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down