PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate me! Hate me!

Go down

Hate me! Hate me! Empty Hate me! Hate me!

Post  Matt Knoxville Tue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm

~ Matt Knoxville is seen walking down a corridor backstage, he still has a devious smile on his face but his expression changes when he sees the cameraman recording him, he looks at him as if to tell him to shoo but the cameraman stays ~

Hate me! Hate me! N2EzTllDc2d1eVE=

Matt Knoxville
What do you want? To ask me why I tried to break Shane Howlett's leg? Why I even came out in the first place? Well I'll answer all of these in as few words as possible. I can't stand the kid's personality, all he does is bitch and bitch! I decided the only way to shut him up was to put him in the figure four, around a ladder no less! I mean I feel so sorry for him really, he has no chance on Friday Night in a normal match let alone one where you have to climb up a 20 foot ladder! But I'm sure he'll put a lot of effort in to the match, even though he has absolutely no chance now.

~ Matt continues walking on as he speaks ~

Hate me! Hate me! Safe_image.php?d=AQDWiLlqFB44Zs8c&url=http%3A%2F%2Fplatform.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fwww%2Fapp_full_proxy.php%3Fapp%3D183319479511%26v%3D1%26size%3Dp%26cksum%3D8af837ac08065120cf5caa6e68d1053f%26src%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fi2.ytimg.com%252Fvi%252FeeB8IImHTpU%252Fhqdefault

Matt Knoxville
I've faced a lot of people like Shane before and I'm not talking about the whiny voice, I'm talking about how he thought he was going to beat me, you see he is just going to be yet another stepping stone in my illustrious career as a professional wrestler. I'm only 22 and I have defeated the likes of William Black, who rarely EVER loses a fight, a man a lot of you should look up to because I know I do! I also know that one day I will be a man you look up to. The devious, smart, cunning and Godly Matthew T. Knoxville, Pro Wrestling Exchange World Champion! Shane if you think for one second you could ever beat me, you're even more of an idiot than I thought you were.

~ Matt briskly walks to the arena entrance, his music plays and he walks out boasting about what he did to Shane Howlett's leg, he stops at the end of the ramp and is handed a microphone and the crowd begin booing piercingly ~

Hate me! Hate me! Cody-Rhodes-06

Matt Knoxville
What is with this rudeness people? Oh I'm guessing you saw what I said backstage then, about poor little Shane Howlett's leg and his whiny voice. Ladies and gentlemen you boo at me so much, yet I never lie to you and I always tell you exactly what I think, Why might that be?

~ The crowd then begin chanting "We don't like you!" as ear splittingly possible ~

Matt Knoxville
Why that is no way to treat your future PWE Champion, I assure you as soon as I win that title you will all be cheering for me and booing that imbecile Shane Howlett! You don't want to admit it but you all know the truth, you love to hate me and I get the biggest reaction from all of you here! Now enough about you people, now for me to show I keep my promises! Here is a video of me pummeling the face of the fool that is Shane Howlett and then almost breaking his leg in the Knox Lock...

~Matt plays the video and the crowd watch in disgust as they see Matt attack Shane as viciously as he possibly could~

Matt Knoxville
And that is but a reminder of what I can do, and a taste of what I WILL do to Shane Howlett in our ladder match on Friday Night Collision! You all know it, Shane and Ashley know it, the backstage crew know even the management knows I am going to completely destroy Shane Howlett! So be prepared for this week, Shane, for this is just the beginning of a long road to hell my friend...

~Matt drops the microphone as In The Middle Of It Now plays on the P.A. system, he walks to the entrance and shouts HATE ME! and then leaves with a cocky smile on his face once again~
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum