PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No injury will stop me.

Go down

No injury will stop me. Empty No injury will stop me.

Post  LexThunder Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 pm

The camera on the titantron displays a referee leaving a room. He has a look of sadness about him. He looks at the camera and starts telling the fans the news.

No injury will stop me. Wwe-referees-upinarms-update-of-chris-pattons-condition-consequences-for-sheamus_l

Referee
I have just been told by doctors that Shane Howlett will be unable to compete due to his injured leg. He can barely stand on it, and wrestling with the injury at this point could prove to be career fatal. I am sorry to inform the audience that Shane will also be out for a number of months.

Suddenly the door behind the ref bursts open and Shane Howlett limps out.

Shane Howlett
Woah, I may be injured, but I am not gonna back out from this fight. I have to fight this week, for not only myself, but for all these fans. When Matt attacked me and tried to end my career, he started something personal. This isn't a match with a fun reward if I win anymore. This is revenge on Matt for injuring me. This is revenge on Matt for constantly assaulting the fans. I am not going to back out of this match, and you can't stop me.

Ref
Listen Howlett, I tried, but the medical staff won't let you compete. I did my best but your leg is injured far too badly. If you wrestled with Matt in a ladder match it could prove to end your career.

Shane then covers his hands over his face. He sighs and talks to the ref.

Shane Howlett
Listen, this match isn't about to be taken away from me. I need to go out there. I need to do to Matt what he did to me. I am going to beat him down within an inch of his life, and you nor the medical staff, or even Alex Kross can stop me. I am going to face Matt in that ladder match whether you employees like it or not. This is something I have to do. I am going to go after Matt and beat him down. Do you understand?

Ref
Listen Shane, I would love to let you, but it isn't possible. The medical staff refuses to let you compete. There really is nothing I can do. I'm sorry Shane but you can't compete.

Shane then clutches his fists in anger. Suddenly Hank Hanson appears.

Hank Hanson
Hey what's your name ref?

Ref
Bill Robertson sir.

Hank Hanson
OK Bill, listen I have talked to management and they said Shane is clear to compete as long as he can defend himself. So me and Shane are going for a practice run, and of he does well then Shane can compete this week. Understand.

Ref
OK, I understand.

The ref then leaves the two and Hank turns towards Shane and the two start walking.

Shane Howlett
Thanks Hank.

Hank Hanson
Don't thank me yet. You have to pass this practice run before you can wrestle this week.

Shane Howlett
So who is my opponent?

Hank Hanson
Charlie Fatu.

The two then walk out to the gym area and Charlie is standing in the ring stretching. Shane goes into the ring and Hank puts a ref shirt on. He then signals the start of the match. Charlie instantly charges at the leg of Shane. Shane dodges the move and as Charlie gets up and turns Shane charges at him, but Charlie reverses with a Samoan Drop. Charlie then picks up the leg of Howlett and slams it to the ground. Shane starts rolling around in pain, and uses the ropes to get up. Charlie starts kicking at the injured leg quite hard and forces Shane to the ground again. Shane gets up and Charlie smiles. He goes for a headbutt but Shane quickly reverses with a hurricanrana out of nowhere. The move sends Charlie into the ropes and when Charlie turns around Shane hits a enziguiri. Shane then mounts Charlie and starts punching away. He then lifts up Charlie and starts connecting with several Martial Arts strikes. Suddenly he irish whips Charlie. On the rebound Shane picks him up and connects with a Samoan Drop. Shane then stands up and stalks Charlie. Fatu gets up and turns towards Howlett. Howlett charges. BUISAKU KNEE! The move knocks Charlie clear out and Shane squirms around grabbing his leg in pain, but gets to the cover.

Hank stands up and helps Shane up.

Hank Hanson
Congrats kid, you really do have the heart of a champion. Even with a bad leg you still fended off Charlie. You got your match. Give that kid Matt some hell. You have proven that you won't go down without a fight, and will give just as good as you get.

Shane Howlett
Thanks. And don't worry, I'll beat Matt down. He'll get whats comin to him.

Hank Hanson
I don't doubt it for a second.

The two then go off talking about something else.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum