PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winning that match!

Go down

Winning that match! Empty Winning that match!

Post  Mikey Hardcore Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm

All the lights go Red and Black as Mikey Hardcore makes his way down to the ring. He hops onto the apron and goes to the man sitting in a chair and asks for a mic. He goes into the middle of the ring and begins to talk.

Winning that match! Lance-storm-speaking-o

So I am in a Steel Cgae match tonight? Thank you PWE! I am saying that from the bottom of my heart. I really hope that everyone in that cage will be readsy for me. Because god knows I am ready for them! I will do everything in my power to kick your ass left and right to get my hands on the Champonship gold! I don't care if I have to put somebody out of this company before they even have the chance to put a finger on that damn belt.

Mikey looks up at the demotic structure. He laughs.

This is why I dod what I do! So I can hit people with steel chairs,put people through tables,and just plain up destory people including myself! I will try everything in my power to bring the Unlimited Championship into my arms. So everyone in that ring be put on notice. Including that kid Alex Jester! He thinks he is going to show me new things? KID I have seen everything! So when we get in that ring I will be coming straight for you! And that is one thing you don't want. A man with unlimited resources beating your head in with a led pipe! Now I'm not saying I'm better than you bu....wait a second that is what I'm saying,I sure as hell better than you at what we are going into battle with.

Mikey gets a look upon his face as if someone just slapped him in the face.

You know what Alex you can consider yourself a deadman because once I get my hands on you that is what you will be is dead! As for everyone else in the match Cole,Joey just stand back because Cole you call youself the Motor City Madman. So when we get in the cage show me how much of a Madman you really are! And Joey well you just don't stand a snowballs chance in hell my friend.

Mikey drops the mic and hops to the outside of the ring,he backs up the stage looking up at the cage.

Mikey Hardcore

Back to top Go down