PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no snowman!

Go down

I'm no snowman! Empty I'm no snowman!

Post  Marcus Frost Wed May 09, 2012 1:49 pm

~Feedback by Dale Oliver plays through the speakers at full blast, the crowd hold their ears as The Master Of Disaster Marcus Frost comes out with his bodyguard Cassius Long and his girlfriend Christine Michaels. The crowd don't know what to think of him yet as they walk down the ramp, Marcus asks for a microphone and is handed one as soon as possible. He and Cassius climb up thee steps and push the bottom rope down for Christine, Christine walks in and the two follow, Marcus then speaks~

Marcus Frost
Hello PWE Universe! I am The Master Of Disaster, Marcus Frost! I am so glad to be here and greet all of you! Now as you may of heard I am scheduled for Collision this Friday and I haven't even made my first appearance, but that doesn't matter since I'm here now. I came here to build up this federation and become on of "The Originals" if you like, I love wrestling, it's my passion, and I am going to show you how passionate I am by defeating Johnathon Marrtinton on Friday Night Collision! I haven't heard of this man before but I hope to win his respect, win or lose when the time comes.

~The crowd cheer for Marcus, realizing how much of a good person he is, and how respectful he is~

Marcus Frost
Wow, I never expected such an amazing reaction from all of you! I am glad you fans can accept me so easily, and I hope you do the same for Johnathon when he comes out because he seems like a nice guy backstage. Well anyway it's time to get down to business! I respect this guy, even though I have only seen him backstage once or twice, but I am going to defeat him come Collision because I have the heart to do so, I have the courage to do so and I have the beautiful Christine to keep me motivated! Now Johnathon I know it will definitely not be good for you to lose your first match in Pro Wrestling Exchange, but think about the flip-side; I win my first ever match in this company and I know that is what the crowd want to see, isn't it?

~The crowd cheer for him louder than last time, he smile and encourages them~

Marcus Frost
Now I sound like the guy who doesn't like pro wrestling, but if you watch me in the ring for just a few moments you can see how motivated I am and how much heart I put in to this industry. I am going to win on Friday but I hope I don't put a chip on your shoulder, Johnathon, because I truly do not mean anything by beating you other than going up in the PWE ranks and becoming a champion, whether that be in singles or tag team competition. I will fight with no remorse in that ring and I am going to win this match without playing dirty, attacking Johnathon backstage or cheating in any way, because I respect him and I hope he respects that I am going to beat him on Friday Night Collision. That is all from me for now, thank you!

~Marcus leaves the ring with Cassius and Christine as Feedback plays on the P.A. sytem, Marcus waves to the crowd on his way out and leaves the arena.

Marcus Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum