PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Joking

Go down

You're Joking Empty You're Joking

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

The camera cuts to a backstage corridor, where, afar, a man is seen walking down towards the camera. On his way, he's talking to various people. Once a distance close enough, the man is able to be identified as Chris DeAngelo, to large amounts of boos, who's wearing a red and black shirt to match his red and black wrestling shorts. Each step closer, more of what he's saying is heard: ".....is?", "....Byers is?", "..where Xenon Byers is?". Eventually, he reaches the camera man and asks him.

CHRIS DEANGELO::BEST MOTHERFUCKER HERE
Hey, Buddy-Boy, you know where Xenon Byers is?

Camera-man: Probably in his dressing room...

Thank you, brother. By the way, don't talk while behind the camera. Very unprofessional, man. Should be ashamed, honestly..

DeAngelo walks by the camera man and starts to head for Byer's locker room. The camera man, instead of staying, goes behind DeAngelo and tags along. DeAngelo ends up turning into another corridor, walking very quickly, making it hard for the out of shape camera man to keep up. Eventually, Lisa Tucker is seen and they share a bit of a romantic stare with each other. Afterwards, DeAngelo stops at the women's locker room. The camera is able to catch Chris devilishly grin as he knocks on the double door.

Hello..any pussy--I mean anybody there?

About thirty seconds later, the door opens as a woman's hand is seen gripping DeAngelo's wrist. DeAngelo looks at the camera, who's five feet away and to his left, smirks and continues to the inside as the scene fades into a commercial.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
The scene fades into the women's locker room door, which almost immediately is opened by a visibly sweating and in a way, relieved Chris DeAngelo, with the biggest grin he's ever had on his face. He looks at the camera man and, what is seems, pats him on the back.

You should try that one day..Seriously. Now where was I? Xenon. Right.

DeAngelo walks past the camera and heads to the men's locker room. In through the door, most of the PWE male stars are seen. All give DeAngelo dirty looks as he flips each one off. Eventually, he sees the door reading "XENON BYERS". Immediately after seeing the name, DeAngelo's face goes from a smirk to complete anger. He knocks on the door. No response. A second knock. No response. DeAngelo decides to take a different course of action and kicks his door in. Byers was on the phone the entire time. He puts the phone his shoulder as DeAngelo walks in.

XENON BYERS
What the fuck are you doing?! Get the hell ou--

Before Byers can finish his sentence, DeAngelo has punched him in the face, making him drop his phone. DeAngelo smashes his head against a locker and holds him up, by his shirt, on the same one. DeAngelo stomps on Byers' phone.

I know you've got a little relationship with the owner! Why am I booked against you?! Am I going to be screwed?! DeAngelo raises his fist. TELL ME NOW!

TBC: Byers

Back to top Go down

You're Joking Empty Re: You're Joking

Post  Xenon Byers Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Xenon gives a look of fury to DeAngelo, but then smirks and gives a look of derision, and angrily forces DeAngelo's hands away from his shirt.

XENON BYERS
Hey watch the shirt, this cost $500- Hey wait, do you know who I am? I am the son Eric Byers, XENON BYERS, you will treat me with res-

CHRIS DEANGELO
I don't give a damn who you are, will I be screwed tonight?!

XENON BYERS
By the looks of it you already did.

The crowd laughs, but it only riles up Chris DeAngelo.

CHRIS DEANGELO
DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH ME YOU FUCK FACE!

Xenon turns his head to the side and sniggers, but then swiftly looks back at DeAngelo with a serious expression.

XENON BYERS
How am I supposed to know? Go ask Alex Kross. And I don't know what you mean by a "relationship", I think Alex Kross is a massive fool who couldn't find his ass with his elbow. So don't come to me and get all in my face about your strange delusions.

(TBC: Chris DeAngelo)
Xenon Byers
Xenon Byers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

DeAngelo stares at Byers with "anger" written all over his face for at least twenty seconds. Out of no where, a devilish smirk comes across DeAngelo's face.

I like you..It's a shame I'm going be whooping that little grin you tend to have right off your fucking face, you flamboyant little bitch. His facial expression changes yet again. And don't you act like an ignorant, happy-go-lucky imbecile. I know you have something planned with that petty owner, Kross.

Byers looks at DeAngelo likes he's a fool. He grabs a water bottle and drinks some, before putting it back down.

XENON BYERS
Are you usually this stupid? Didn't I tell you I hate Kross?

Oh no. No, no, no. I'm not stupid in the least. You're a stupid motherfucker to think this little front is going to fly over my head. Let me tell you something. First, get the fuck out the 70's. You look like a fucking fool, walking around, looking like a member of the Jackson 5. The crowd laughs as DeAngelo gets closer to Byers. Second, once I fuck your shit up tonight, you won't be in any type of spot light, other than the Unlimited title picture, which, honestly is fucking ridiculous. That's like being on par with Tom Brady, me being Brady and dropping down to John Lee..

The crowd begins to laugh at that. DeAngelo gets closer, which makes this turn into a stare down. The crowd cheer, as they hope a fight will break lose.

And let me tell you something: want to know why you and Kross would screw me? Want to know why you'd have to take the cheap way out? Simply because you're not that good. You're not that good and Mr. Kross wants to keep his top dick sucker safe. The crowd starts chanting "FIGHT!" as DeAngelo and Byers' foreheads collide. Now, I'm ready to rip that afro off your scalp and make myself a nice coat with it. What are you two boy lovers planning?

The tension is felt. The crowd is chanting.

TBC: Byers

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Byers Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Xenon pushes DeAngelo away from him.

XENON BYERS
We're not planning anything, but I'll tell what I'm planning right now. I'm planning to take that vile mug of yours and kick it so hard I leave a $500 boot print in it. I mean do I really have to take this crap from someone who looks like he drives an ice cream truck with no ice cream?

DeAngelo's face grows more angry, upon hearing Xenon's insult.

XENON BYERS
Unlike you, I had $500,000 spent on my education, so I don't need to swear every 5th word to get my point across! Unlike you, I don't need to pay scum like the hookers in the women's locker room to get laid. I have my looks, whereas you look like mommy dropped you a little too hard.

DeAngelo gears towards Xenon, ready to strike.

XENON BYERS
And unlike you, I have the perfect mix of talent, looks and uniqueness. Kross is lucky I even agreed to appear on this show, and your lucky I don't make you smile on the other side of your face. You don't even have any class, you attacked me from behind for god's sake. I suppose you wouldn't know much about class anyway, you were probably raised in a run down back alley, while I was raised in one of the finest houses money can buy.

See you out there, tough guy.

Xenon pushes past DeAngelo and walks out, the camera zooms in on DeAngelo's rage ridden face, and fades out to commercial.
Xenon Byers
Xenon Byers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum