PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking my rightful place

Go down

Taking my rightful place Empty Taking my rightful place

Post  Alex Jester Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Black Or White starts playing as Alex Jester makes his way down the ring accompanied by Terry Devine and Ashley. Alex Jester grabs a mic from the referee's hand, climbs up the steps before he enters the ring, he stares at the fans for a while before he climbs up the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle.

Alex Jester:
There's a saying in old Westerns that goes: This town isn't big enough for the both of us. Let me paraphrase that old cliché when I say that PWE isn't big enough for me. Because I am bigger than this show, I'm bigger than all of you thick-headed dullards who have the privilege of watching me in this company. And later on tonight I will defeat those three lunatics and win the PWE Unlimited title, you people will have a confident tough leader by the end of the night. I guarantee it. and as a result I will be the face of the entire company. And you hypocrites know I'm good enough to do it. So all of you dim-witted, lolly-gagging twerps need to get used to Alex Jester because tonight I am going to take my rightful place as the omnipotent epicenter of the entire PWE.

Alex Jester nods before he continues talking.

I've broken teeth winning titles. I've broken teeth, I've suffered concussions, but I've never been vanquished and I never will. So you 3 patsies out there, tonight, it will be more than just a match, it will be your requiem and after tonight when you've been banished embarrassed and gone from PWE forever, there's gonna be one more catchphrase for all of these little rats to latch on to. One more catchphrase embedded in their brain. And it's this: Never underestimate Alex Jester.

Alex Jester smiles before droping the mic, he makes his way out of the ring, up the ramp, he gives the crowd one last taunt as they react with some usual boos, before he leaves backstage with a huge smirk on his face.
Alex Jester
Alex Jester

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum