PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uranus? Really?

2 posters

Go down

Uranus? Really? Empty Uranus? Really?

Post  Mike Cole Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

"The family disease by Oceana hits as Mike Cole makes his way to the ring

Mike Cole
.....Really? I get a match against this Uranus guy while other losers like Alex Jester get title matches? I've already proven time and time again that I'm better than Alex Jester, beating him multiple times but well I guess the bookers of this show are completely retarted. But oh well what can I do about it? Looks like I'll need to focus on Uranos this week and well I got a few words for you "buddy".

First of all what's wrong with your name, Uranus? Are you serious? I'm sorry but I can't take anyone named Uranos seriously, I actually don't know alot about you but if there's something clear in here is that I'm better than you in every possible way!

The fans boo Mike Cole, as he starts taunting them, Cole then continues to speak.

I shouldn't even be in this match, I should be competing for the World Championship because that's what I do, I go for the big things and when I want something I get it. Since I'm out of the world title picture that makes me unable to become the first World Champion in this company, but trust me when I say this, I will become World Champion here one day, who knows? It may be next week, or next month, doesn't matter what day is it, doesn't matter what time is it, matter of fact is that I'm going to become champion like it or not!

.....You know what? Uranus I dare you to come in here, I bet you don't have enough balls to actually get in the same ring with the great Mike Cole!

Mike Cole waits for Uranus theme song to hit, since it's taking too long Mike thinks he's not coming out so he's laughing as the crowd chants "Uranus!" when...

Last edited by Mike Cole on Thu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mike Cole
Mike Cole

Back to top Go down

Uranus? Really? Empty Re: Uranus? Really?

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Uranus' music hits, and he grooves out onto the stage, smiling. He starts strutting down the ramp, almost as if he is a puppet on a string, until he reaches the ring and subtly slides under the bottom rope. He looks at Mike Cole and walks up to him, before stroking him across the cheek. Cole recoils and moves away, causing Uranus to smile.

Uranus
Well lookie here! Look's like we have one of them "winners"! Well, let me tell you something honey, you get in that ring with me, and you aint going out until I've had my fun! And yes, you know what fun it is I'm talking about.

Mike Cole gulps as Uranus laughs and does a hip thrust.

Uranus
Yeah sugar, I'm unlike any opponent you've ever faced before, I'm not one of them crackerdoo's who are here because they believe they're the best! I'm here cos I want to have some fun, and you're going to be my first subject Mikey. Heck, even you'll enjoy it in that ring with me tonight, we can enjoy it together. And afterwards, once it's all over and done with, we can go to a party together, get some bitches and get laid, cos that's the real gold right there. You get what I'm saying?

Uranus smiles and goes to high five Mike Cole, but Cole slaps him across the face. Uranus laughes to himself, before hitting Mike with a hip bash, knocking him into the ropes and out of the ring. As Mike it trying to regain balance and composure, Uranus looks at him, shaking his head.

Uranus
Mike Cole! You just entered Uranus Zone! So tonight we're going to get down, get groovy, and party Uranus style!

The scene fades out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 pm

2I guess the bookers of this show are completely retarted." It's RETARDED. Cool
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Cole Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Stfu I rushed the promo so it has mistakes and stuff.
Mike Cole
Mike Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 am

I was just letting you know. Sad
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down