PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Anderson is here ....

Go down

Mr.Anderson is here .... Empty Mr.Anderson is here ....

Post  Ron Jackson Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

A video package is shown, a man in a dark blue suit with a red tie is sitting in a chair, fixing his tie and smiling at the camera. The person holding the camera count's 5..4..3..2..1. and then the man starts talking

Mr.Anderson
Hello PWE universe ... you may not know me but i am willing to tell you who i am, My name is Mr.Anderson i will always be addressed by that name and no other. I demand respect and loyalty. I have come to PWE for one reason and that is to manage someone next week i will be in the building talking to some of my Future clients, if you would like a manager just take a number and wait in line. But i only manage the best in the industry i can make Jobbers and Untalented idiots into Megastars and Legends. A little information about myself is that i'm not married, i hate children, i am a vegan, and i don't drink or smoke. I graduated out of Harvard University my degree in non of your business. I have managed over Two-Hundred champions that are now legends
(((He smirks at the camera then continues)))
So consider me the best manager in wrestling history. There is no other like me, Not even those slut managers can improve you all they do is stand there show their boobs to the public like a bunch of whores and look pretty, But don't get me wrong i am a very handsome man and i have the charm of a little puppy. But like i said i will be there in the building next week so if you think your the best ... then show up i am Mr.Anderson and i approve this message

The screen fades black as Mr.Anderson stands up and walks away
Ron Jackson
Ron Jackson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum