PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12

Go down

Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Empty Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 5msIT

So, week 1 is over, but who came out on top? It's time for Boom's Top Ten!

(NOTE: Xenon was only in this week because I was struggling for numbers, I promise in the future I will not put myself in this)

10. Marcus Frost
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Img_9619

9. Mike Cole
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 The_Miz_CutOut_Jess-x_2

8. Chris DeAngelo
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Randycutbylewis0214

7. Shane Howlett
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 797_Richie_Steamboat

6. Uranus
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Viscera_2

5. Xenon Byers
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Shima_Xion_01
The cocky Xenon Byers came off of the first PWE week with a victory over Chris DeAngelo, inserting himself in the PWE Championship tournament after a sneaky rule break on Collision. Xenon Byers will be looking for another victory next week, as he competes in round one.

4. Mikey Hardcore
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Lance_Storm_2
Mikey hardcore gave valiant effort in the main event this week, but to no avail. Mikey still had a few nice moments where he could have won though. Next week, it's been announced by PWE General manager Alex Kross that Mikey and Joey Simone will face off where the winner will be #1 contender for the Unlimited title, and the match's stipulation will bed decided by Alex Jester. With Mikey's hardcore wrestling background, he could have the edge in the match next week, depending on what AJ picks for the match type.

3. Joey Simone
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Bryan_Danielson2_2
Coming off a the gruelling Unlimited Championship Dragons Lair match, Joey Simone was on a hot streak throughout the match, even potentially helping Alex Jester win the match. With the number one contender's match announced, and with the stipulation being unknown, one can only think Joey Simone won't be focused entirely on bringing the pain to Mikey Hardcore next week.

2. Matt Knoxville
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 2210_Cody_Rhodes
Matt Knoxville faced off against Shane Howlett in a ladder match, and came out of it the winner also receiving a bye for the first round of the PWE Heavyweight Championship tournament. with the first round surely starting next week, Knoxville should keep an eye on all those involved, with every one of them a potential future opponent.

1. The Unlimited Champion Alex Jester!
Boom's Top Ten for 5/11/12 Curt_Hawkins_CutOut_Jess-x
Alex Jester battled through a tough triple threat steel cage submission match in order to become PWE's inaugural Unlimited Champion. With this victory he's built the foundations for what could be a long title reign, he just needs to make sure his first challenger, who will be either Mike Hardcore or Joey Simone, doesn't get ahead of him.

Admin
Admin

https://pwexchange.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum