PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope for a challenge

Go down

I hope for a challenge Empty I hope for a challenge

Post  Marcus Frost Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

~ "Feedback" begins to play throughout the arena and Marcus Frost comes out on his own, with a smile on his face. Marcus runs down the ramp slapping the fans hands and he slides into the ring, he is given a microphone and he begins to speak ~

Marcus Frost
Now I know I came along as soft last week, but as you could see in my match on Collision that is not the case, I am a worker, a hard worker and I plan to reach the top of this company through hard work and sweat, nothing more. I have been put up against a man named Roderick Sylar, I know nothing at all about this man and have never met him, I hope that he is a challenge for me, because I am afraid Jonathon Marrtinton was not enough. I know you fans enjoy watching my matches, and if you know Roderick Sylar you probably enjoy watching his matches too, I am going to love being in that ring much like I did last Friday's Collision and I hope you fans love watching me! If you do cheer for me as loud as you possibly can because I want to know how much you enjoy watching me!

~ Marcus raises his microphone to the crowd and everyone screams and cheers enough to make your ears bleed, Marcus looks at all of them and laughs happily ~

Marcus Frost
I knew you guys liked me but wow, that was really something! I am going to beat this man on Friday and like last time the plan is to shake his hand after the match, win or lose, whether that be backstage, in the center of this ring or in the parking lot; I want to shake his hand after our match is over. I hope he respects me enough to do so and is not frustrated by losing to me once our match is over, because I know I am going to enjoy being in the ring with this man! I'm not going to get on to my high horse like some of these other guys, but I know I am talented enough to beat this man on Collision, heck I could face him right now and I know I could beat him but I respect the rules here and I will play by them, because I am a decent person and I am sure you fans will agree. I do not want to go over the top and injure this person because I think anyone in this company can go far, but I do plan to hurt him enough to get the pin and he knows it.

~ The crowd cheer for Marcus and scream "Frosty The Snowman" and begin singing the song, he laughs at the jokes and continues to speak ~

Marcus Frost
I don't know how tough this guy is but I know I am tougher and I WILL beat him on Friday Night Collision.

~ Marcus drops his microphone as Feedback plays on the P.A. system, Marcus waves to the fans and they cheer for him, he leaves the arena with a smile on his face ~

Marcus Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum