PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I'm the Prodigy

Go down

This is why I'm the Prodigy Empty This is why I'm the Prodigy

Post  Randy Reaume Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm

'Here to Show the World' hit the arena speakers, and there was uncertainty in the arena, as they had never seen or heard this individual speak before.

My name is Randy Reaume..and my first night coming to this arena, I found out from one of the higher officials that I've already been booked in a world title tournament..that shows how much I impress in other companies and how much they see in me! How much they see in me..and they're right about that too. I have more skill and more talent than anyone in this tournament! I am the Prodigy..there's an entire locker room back there who I can defeat with pure skill..who I can submit with the Anaconda Vice! There is NOBODY back there who can stay conscious within the Anaconda Vice for twenty seconds..NOBODY! I can destroy anyone back there, I can destroy Shane Howlett, and I will, I will show all you parasitic idiotic fans who couldn't tell a wristlock from a handjob! I don't need the fan's support to make Shane Howlett tap out, I don't need ANYONE'S support! If you all think i'm going to take cheers from you, if you think I care if any of you are my fans, you are so sadly wrong. Anyone wants to be a fan of me? You can go to hell! I don't give a rat's ass about any of you, and I will be the world champion without any of your support! Just watch me! The prodigy...has spoken.

Randy looked into the crowd at some people who were cheering for him, and suddenly rocketed the mic in his hand at some of them, and as he walked out of the ring he took a sign from a little kid's hands and spit on it, tossing it into the crowd like a frisbee. He then looked back at the ring and screamed "PRODIGY!!" as he walked out of the arena.

Randy Reaume

Back to top Go down