PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit of bad luck

Go down

A bit of bad luck Empty A bit of bad luck

Post  LexThunder Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 am

The titantron turns on and Shane Howlett is shown pacing the back grabbing his head. Suddenly Lisa Tucker walks up to Shane.

Lisa Tucker
So Shane after your loss to Matt...

Shane Howlett
Listen Lisa, I don't count that match as a loss. We were on top of the ladder and fighting over the briefcase. I punched him off the ladder, and he fell, unconscious. I looked up and the briefcase was no longer there. He didn't beat me, cause last time I checked when the match ends and the dust settles, the man standing tall is the winner. I was standing tall, Matt was laying flat on his back. I want to tell Matt that that match wasn't the end. It wasn't even close. This isn't over Matt, I'm coming to get you...

Lisa Tucker
Now what are your thoughts on your new opponent?

Shane Howlett
Well as it would appear, Chris DeAngelo was suspended this week. I would have loved to beat some sense into him, but it appears now I must fight "The Prodigy" Randy Reaume. I do not know much about this man other than the fact that he has lost to Nobody Joe's in his career. Oh and just like my former opponent, Chris, Randy also goes around in the back and talks about how he was screwed and should have won, or that it was his manager's fault for not winning the fight for him. Do I fear Randy? Not even close, I've beaten opponents like him before. Opponents that were all high and mighty, till I knocked them off their horse. This match is a world title qualifier, and I'm not going to let this win slip through my fingers like the last one.I am going to win.

Lisa Tucker
One last question. Is your injury fully healed yet, and if not do you think you can compete at full...

Shane Howlett stops her.

I already said that the doctors told me I shouldn't compete for the next few months. I'm nowhere near healed, but that isn't about to stop me now. It didn't stop me in the ladder match, and it most certainly won't ruin my chances to get the world title. My injury does not bother me, as sticks and stones may break my bones, but my spirit will never be broken. This week Randy thinks he is going to make me tap out. Well he can try all he wants, but no matter how hard he tries, he will never break my spirit. I won't give up, and I will walk out the winner. Thank you for your time Lisa.

Lisa Tucker
You're Welcome.

Shane Howlett then walks down the hallway to his locker room.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum