PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWE Rules V. 1.0

Go down

PWE Rules V. 1.0 Empty PWE Rules V. 1.0

Post  Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm

I'll try to keep this simple, and use plain language. I hope there's no confusion.

1) You cannot compete in PWE without a Contract posted using the required Contract Format, and approved by a PWE Staff Member. Tag Teams should also fill out a Tag Team Contract. Stables can be formed ONLY with PWE staff permission, but one you have approval, you must have a Stable Contract as well.

2) PWE is a "promotion based competition" meaning that wins and losses will be based on the quality of your promos. Quality, NOT quantity. Quality will be judged by the PWE staff, and once a match outcome is posted, it will not be changed.

All precautions are being used to ensure that as little favoritism as possible finds its way into the process. To this end, the PWE Owner (currently, WildKnight) will not "compete" in any matches, and holds the sole right to override the outcome of any match as decided by other PWE staff. Other PWE staff may vote (via simple majority) to oust the seated Owner and replace him or her with something they feel more suitable, but the position of Owner shall always be held to this high standard.

PWE Staff will be responsible for ranking, booking, and writing. Individual PWE Staff Members MAY NOT write matches in which they, or any member of any team or stable to which they belong, are participants. PWE Staff may not participate in ranking decisions for any title for which they are currently competing.

3) (The following rule is a TEMPORARY PLACEHOLDER while I work out the details with the other Staff) A player who is booked for a match on the weekly show may write 1 or 2 promos for a normal weekly show, and as many as 4 for a pay-per-view. A "back and forth" promo (involving one competitor posting, followed by a response, and then a follow-up by the original poster, then another response, and so on) only counts as a single promo.

You may ONLY respond to or interrupt another player's promo with their permission. If you want another player to respond to your promo, please leave a note such as "To be continued by..." at the bottom of your promo.

You can instigate an attack in a promo ONLY with the approval of PWE staff.

4) If you have a problem, whether it be conflict with another player, drama in the chat room, or a complaint about the PWE Staff (including myself), PLEASE bring it to me personally (WildKnight). I'm not saying this to "shut you up." If you feel the need to call me an asshole in chat, knock yourself out. I'm saying this because I CAN NOT respond to your problems if I'm not aware of them. The PWE Staff and I are just as prone to human error as anyone else; we can make mistakes, and I'm willing to admit that. I can't begin to fix it, though, if I don't know what's going on. I promise you, I'm not TRYING to be a douchebag. It just happens sometimes.

5) Drama in the chat and on the boards is to be expected; it cannot be avoided. Human beings are human beings and will say and do stupid things. We here at PWE recognize this, BUT, some behaviors are unacceptable 100% of the time. Slurs of any kind, as well as some words deemed offensive, are not acceptable, either on the chat or on the forums. Those are the rules. If you don't like it, tough.

Occasional "swearing" is understandable within promos, but excessive swearing and/or swearing in thread titles is not acceptable. Consider expanding your vocabulary.

EDITED 5/14/2012

Additional Notes as of this date

1) PWE is for created performers only, and not real people or wrestlers.

2) AT THE OWNERS AND MODERATORS DISCRETION, slurs or mean-spirited insults can result in a ban. In most cases, you will receive one warning, but if the attack is of a significant enough nature (again, at the sole discretion of the owners and moderators) you may be banned immediately.

Admin
Admin

https://pwexchange.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PWE Rules V. 1.0 Empty Re: PWE Rules V. 1.0

Post  Admin Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for promos, each and every week, is Friday night at 6PM Eastern Time.

Admin
Admin

https://pwexchange.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum