PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overcoming the odds

Go down

Overcoming the odds Empty Overcoming the odds

Post  Alex Jester Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 am

Burn in my light by Mercy drive starts playing as Alex Jester makes his way down the ring with a big smile on his face after he won the Unlimited championship last week. He grabs the mic on the ring apron, he jumps into the ring. He stares at the crowd for a while before he climbs up the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, he raises his title and fans start booing.

Alex Jester:
You people shouldn't be booing me right now, you should be thankful, you should be grateful that you finally got a tough champion, a pure and honest leader. So all of you should be cheering for me right now. Because you are looking at the new face of PWE!

Alex Jester smiles and stares at the crowd for a while before he continues talking.

Alex Jester:
Last week, I beat Cole Scorpio, Joey Simone and Mikey Hardcore to become the inaugural unlimited champion. So they should have went to the back of the line. but no...They get another chance to win this title. This clearly shows the lack of competition in this company. And they tried to cover it by letting me choose the match type...Well guess what, I don't care about the type of the match. Because like the savage dogs Simone and Hardcore are, they will demolish each other at the end, and I could care less who will be the victor in the end. Whoever wins the match tonight will take the long, hard way to Breaking Boundaries. While I will flow there smoothly. And at Breaking Boundaries I will over-flow my opponent and I will retain my title.

Alex Jester:
Tonight, I am in a tag team match against Martin Taylor and Uranus. I have no experience in tag team matches. And one half of the team I am facing is a giant sex-lover and I have no idea who Blake Taylor is. I know the odds are against me, but like I overcame the odds so many times in my career, I will overcome the odds tonight. I beat giants before, and comparing them to Uranus, you are nothing but a joke! See you in the ring sexy boy.

AJ Smirks to the camera and he makes his way up the ramp, before he goes to the backstage area.
Alex Jester
Alex Jester

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum