PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Jester is nothing

Go down

Alex Jester is nothing Empty Alex Jester is nothing

Post  Martin Taylor Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Monster by Skillet plays as the crowd cheers with Martin Taylor making his way down to the ring high fiving the fans. He takes a mic and starts speaking.

My name is Martin Taylor, I've Joined PWE 2 days ago. I came from another company AWO. And I have tonight a tag team match. I've never had a tag team match. Not in AWO, not here. I am teaming with a guy named Uranus, first time to hear of him though. But he seems to be tough. And I am facing a guy called Blake Taylor, and I've never heard of him too. But there is another man who seems familiar to me. Alex Jester.
Crowd Boos
Yeah I agree with you about his ego. What Alex Jester doesn't know is, he is nothing. He isn't the great Alex Jester, he isn't unbeatable and actually he is stupid. He seems that he is concerned too much about Uranus. But because he is a douchbag, he isn't concerned about me. He thinks that he is better then everybody. But the fact is, he isn't better than me. I don't need Uranus to face him and beat him. He had his chances in AWO, but I didn't. I didn't face Aidan Rider for the AWO title and lose. I didn't lose 5 loses in a row. Alex Jester is a shame in the wrestling books. He should fear nothing but me. Tonight, I have a chance to prove myself, to prove that I am the best in the world. To prove that Alex Jester is nothing and I know and we all know that the result is inevitable. You think that you can overcome the odds and you can beat all the obstacles, but not me. I am your biggest obstacle in your life. I am not guaranteeing a win tonight. But what I guarantee is, Alex Jester and Blake Taylor will get the beating of their lifetime. See you in the ring, miracle boy.
He drops the mic and leaves the ring with a smirk on his face, high fiving the fans as he heading to the backstage area.
Martin Taylor
Martin Taylor

Back to top Go down