PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to win the world title!

Go down

Going to win the world title! Empty Going to win the world title!

Post  Mike Cole Thu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm

"The Family Disease" hits the arena, as the crowd starts booing Mike Cole like hell, he makes his way into the ring with a smirk on his face, Cole enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Mike Cole
"......You're all seeing the future World Champion!"

Mike Cole stops talking for a second, as he catches his breath, he then continues to talk.

"You see the people that make this show, they finally realized the fact that I'm the most talented man alive, so they actually put me in the World Title Tournament! Now this is something great, and now I will prove each and everyone of you who I'm really am, the talent inside me. All of you that never believed in me, I'll prove you all wrong."

"I'm a role model! You should all look up to me, I have every quality that makes a person great, in fact I'm actually "winning" as someone would say......But unlike that person I'm not a drug addict who's career has pretty much went downhill. I'm actually a true winner, and I'll prove that tonight after I beat Xenon Byers and get one step ahead of winning the World Title!"

Mike Cole drops the mic and leaves the ring as the camera fades black.

Mike Cole
Mike Cole

Back to top Go down