PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collision 2 (19/5/2012)

Go down

Collision 2 (19/5/2012) Empty Collision 2 (19/5/2012)

Post  Cole Scorpio Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

The PWE crowd explodes with cheers as red, white, orange, and green fireworks do the same on-stage. The camera fades into the commentators of the evening, Charlie Fatu and Terry Kowalski.

Hello folks and welcome to PWE Collision, this is one half of your commentary team Charlie Fatu! Tonight we have an amazing show, with the best matches imaginable. World title tournament challengers move forward, a number one contender for the Unlimited title will be named for next week, and Cole Scorpio calls out his attacker from last week. Now I cut to my broadcast partner, Terry Kowalski!

Just start the show.

Ha ha, a man of few words! Well, you heard him, now let's get to the first match of the night: a qualifier for the PWE heavyweight championship tournament!
******************************************************************************************************************
Tonight's opening contest is a Round 1 match in the PWE Heavyweight Championship tournament!

Introducing first, from Kingman, Arizona, weighing in at 175 pounds...XENON BYERS!

And his opponent, weighing at 220 pounds, MIKE COLE!

DING DING DING

Xenon and Mike Cole circle around the ring. They then head to the middle and lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. Xenon scratches the eyes of Cole during the tie up without the ref's knowledge. As Cole goes back in pain Xenon quickly connects with a dropkick. Cole quickly gets back up only to quickly be hit with a snap suplex. Cole quickly gets back up and dodges a clothesline from Xenon and quickly out of nowhere hits a tiger suplex and goes for the pin.

1...2...KICK OUT

Cole quickly gets up and Xenon sits up. Cole quickly hits a huge bigboot to the face of Xenon. Cole quickly lifts the arm of Xenon and connects with a double knee armbreaker. Cole then smiles and starts taunting the fans. Xenon gets up and waits for Cole to turn around. XENITH KICK OUT OF NOWHERE! Xenon quickly goes for the cover.

1...2...KICK OUT

Xenon sits up with anger on his face. He lifts Cole on to his shoulders possibly looking for Chemical Reaction. NO! Cole gets out from behind. COLE FINALE OUT OF NOWHERE ON XENON! Cole lays down on the ground and rests. Xenon is on the ground unconscious. Eventually both men start stirring. They get to their feet at about the same time and look at eachother. They meet in the center of the ring and start brawling. Xenon lands a punch. Cole returns with a punch of his own. The two go back and forth when Cole gets the advantage. He quickly backs up and hits a super kick. Xenon is staggered from the huge kick. Cole quickly grabs Xenon around the waist and connects with a German Suplex. Cole then starts stalking Xenon. Xenon stands up and Cole grabs him in a nelson! He could be going for The Cole Strike! NO! Xenon flips over Cole and Cole turns around. Xenon quickly lifts up Cole and hits an Argentine Neckbreaker out of nowhere! He rebounds off the rope and...CHEMICAL REACTION TO COLE! Xenon goes for the cover.

DING DING DING

Here is your winner and advancing to round 2, Xenon Byers!

Xenon climbs to the top turnbuckle to celebrate, shouting "I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST CHAMPION!". Mike COle, a bit dazed, get's up and taps Xenon to come down. The two give each other a hard stare, before Mike Cole rolls out of the ring as the show faids to commercial.

******************************************************************************************************************
The following contest, is a o1 match in the PWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament, and is set for one fall!

Introducing first, Roderick Skylar!

And his opponent, Marcus Frost!

Roderick Sylar doesn't wait for the bell to ring, instead charging Marcus Frost while he's preening for the crowd. Sylar's running dropkick catches Frost squarely in the back, knocking him into the turnbuckle. Sylar then grabs Frost, wrapping him in a Cobra Clutch before pulling him out of the corner and twisting into a brutal short-arm clothesline, knocking Frost to the ground.

The referee moves to push Sylar away from Frost, but Sylar is already backing away, playing innocent and demanding the referee ring the bell. The ref checks with Frost, who gets to his feet and dusts himself off, then the referee reluctantly signals for the bell. Frost charged in, slipping beneath Sylar's attempted clothesline and used the ropes to send himself into the air, bouncing back and grabbing Sylar's head, using the momentum to drive it down into the mat hard. Sylar rolled out of the ring, while Frost gestured to the crowd, who cheered for the young flier. Outside the ring, Sylar threatened to punch a fan who was cheering. Seeing this, Marcus bounced off the ropes again, launching himself into the air and out of the ring...

But Sylar was ready for it, and sidestepped, driving Frost's head into the barrier railing. Sylar gestured to his head, indicating that he had planned for that to happen, then rolled into the ring and told the referee to start counting.

1... 2... 3... 4...

Frost stirred, shaking his head to clear out the cobwebs and attempting to get to his feet.

5... 6... 7... 8...

Frost stumbled toward the ring, putting his hands on the apron. Just then, Sylar stepped forward, kicking Frost in the face with his boot without exiting the ring to re-start the count.

9... 10!

Winner by count-out and advancing to Round 2, Roderick Sylar!

Sylar raises his arms, and signals that he will be the one to win the Heavyweight strap.

**********************************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************************

This is a tag team match set for one fall.

Introducing first, the team of Martin Taylor and Uranus!

And their opponents, the team of Blake taylor and the PWE Unlimited Champion, Alex Jester!

DING DING DING

Martin Taylor and Alex Jester start off in the ring. Martin Taylor and Jester circle around the ring. Martin Taylor then charges at Alex Jester and starts beating him down in the corner. Martin Taylor then turns around to taunt the fans. Alex Jester quickly dives and strikes Taylor's knee. Taylor goes down and Jester quickly starts stomping away at Taylor. He then quickly runs at the ropes and springboards off. Jester connects with the Springboard moonsault. Martin Taylor gets up after the move and Jester goes for an enziguiri but Taylor catches Jester's legs and quickly lifts him then powerbombs him to the mat. He then jumps for the tag to Uranus as Jester gets up. Uranus charges at Jester...DEAD END FROM ALEX JESTER OUT OF NOWHERE! Jester goes for the pin and Blake Taylor connects with a clothesline from hell on Martin Taylor.

DING DING DING

Alex Jester waits to get his title from the official, and then raises it as he leaves the ring. Blake Taylor looks on in confusing, as he didn't even get tagged in.

This next bout is a Round 1 match in the PWE Heavyweight Tournament

Introducing first, Randy Reaume!

And his opponent Shane Howlett!

DING DING DING

The moment the bell rang, Randy charged in, delivering a brutal knee strike to Shane's mid-section. Shane doubled over, which was a major mistake, and one that Randy was prepared to capitolize on. He fired himself off the ropes, and as he came back, grabbed Shane's head and delivered a bulldog, driving Shane's face into the mat. Before Shane could recover, Randy pulled him off the mat and laid into him with a series of chops to the chest that sent Shane reeling. Randy charged in, delivering a high knee that pushed Shane into the turnbuckle. Without slowling down, Randy stepped onto the second rope and delivered a kick to the back of Shane's head. The crowd, sensing what was coming, began to boo loudly as Randy prepared to cinch the Anaconda Vice.

Shane, dazed though he was from the withering assault, was prepared, and elbowed Randy in the side of the head a couple of times, pushing him off. Shane then attempted to deliver a suplex, but Randy blocked it by hooking his foot on Shane's knee, and then turned the move into a suplex of his own. He held Shane in the elevated position, taunting the booing crowd with jeers, but just as he was about to drive his opponent into the mat, Shane delivered a knee from his inverted position to Randy's head. Both men collapsed to the mat. Randy was quick to his feet, and grabbed for Shane, but Shane kicked Randy's knee from his prone position, dropping Randy to the ground. Shane used the ropes to pull himself up as the crowd erupted with cheers.

Shane launched a flurry of kicks and punches as soon as Randy made it to his feet, then grabbed Randy's arm and whipped him into the far ropes. As Randy came back, Shane lifted him into a Samoan Drop. Randy jumped to his feet, just on time to meet Shane's knee to his face as Shane delivered his patented Buisaki Knee. Randy collapsed to the mat, and Shane fell on him.

1... 2... 3...

DING DING DING

Here is your winner, and advancing to Round 2, Shane Howlett!

Howlett exits the ring and celebrates with some of the fans, he then goes to a camera. " I'm coming for that title!"

As the PWE fans sit and murmur over the beginning of the show, a theme song suddenly hits the arena. As Wires by Red Fang makes itself known via the speakers strewn throughout the complex, the PWE fans chant for Cole Scorpio as he emerges from backstage. A fire burns within him, as he makes his way to the ring. He drove from one show to this one, in his ring gear, and he looks tired yet motivated. He hits the ring, and demands a microphone. He scratches his unshaved chin, and rustles his hair. He begins to speak...

Last week, in my very first ever match here, in the very first main event in PWE history, the company I quit the highest paying wrestlign job I've ever held to be a part of, and that was robbed from me. I had the opportunity to be the very first Unlimited champion here, but that was robbed from me. Blood poured from my head backstage as my chance to show everyone in the audience WHY I'm the best in the universe, was robbed from me!

Cole lights up a cigar, and takes a puff. He looks into the audience, and pulls his hair out of his eyes. The bandage is visible, with a small bloodstain visible.

And I am very, very, very pissed off about that. I'm pissed off that I had to sit in a trainer's office and be told they wouldn't let me go out and work, because I could have a concussion, that my locker room had been trashed with a crowbar, the same one that had split open my skull. I was pissed that they hadn't caught the guy, but most of all I'm pissed because I know exactly which son of a bitch did it.

The expression on Cole's face is one of deep anger. He isn't scheduled to wrestle tonight, but he has his gear on anyway, due to the other show he was at today. Will this give him an advantage if things come to a fight?

There's one man in this company, on this planet who had enough motivation to do it. Someone who already hated me, who had every right to hate me. Somebody who probably deserved the chance to kick my ass. The guy who was hired by my former gang, to end my career. The man who would do anything to become Unlimited champion. But you couldn't. No, you failed at that venture SPECTACULARLY. You couldn't pull the win, despite taking potentially the best player out of the game. Alex had a shot at winning either way, he might have even been able to kick my ass. But you? You had no chance.

He looks into the hard camera, as the crowd goes silent.

Joey Simone, you never had a chance.

The crowd goes insane, as the accusation stings through the air. Joey Simone was once drafted into a stable by Cole Scorpio back when he was crazy, before being brutally "fired" from the supergroup. It stands to reason he would have reason to attack him.

Joey, I know it was you. You might as well get your ass out here.

Cole waits, but not particularly long as Joey makes his way to the stage as Higher Ground by Red Hot Chili Peppers plays. He's holding a microphone

Cole, I had nothing to do with your attack. And I know you're not the kind of guy to attack me without me making the first move, so I know I'm safe. I can't prove my innocence, but I can have a match to become unlimited championship. That's all I'm gonna say, so you might as well just leave the ring.

Cole exits the ring, and walks to the stage. He comes face to face with Joey Simone, and stares him down. He pulls the cigar out of his mouth, and flicks it at him.

I will kick your ass. I just want you in the ring first. Tell you what... win that title. So that I can take it from you.

Cole walks to the back, as Joey Simone walks to the ring for his main event to determine the Number One Contender for the Unlimited Championship.

**************************************************************************************************************************

This is a singles bout set for one fall, and will determine the Number One Contender for the Unlimited Championship!

Introducing first, Joey Simone!

And his opponent, Mikey Hardcore!

DING DING DING

The bell rang, and the two men circled one another in the ring for a moment before locking up. Joey almost instantly wrapped Mikey's arm behind his back, locking him in a hammerlock for a moment before pushing him away. Mikey swore and spit on the mat, then locked up with Joey again. This time, Joey quickly turned it into a rear-wheel trip, and cinched in an ankle lock, but Mikey scrambled to the ropes. As soon as Joey broke the hold, Mikey rolled out of the ring and began walking around, swearing.

Joey moved to follow him out of the ring, but the referee stopped him. Mikey made his way to the timekeeper and slapped him on the face, then took the ring bell, which he carried into the ring. The referee tried to grab the bell, but Mikey hit the referee in the face with it, then proceeded to attempt to do the same to Joey, but Joey instead kicked Mikey Hardcore in the face, causing him to drop the bell. Joey pulled Mikey quickly down into the Koji Clutch, and Mikey almost immediately began tapping, but there was no referee!

Joey kept the hold locked, and Alex Kross appeared at the top of the ramp, running down to the ring and sliding in. Seeing that Mikey was tapping, he gestured to end the match. When Joey broke the hold, Alex raised his hand in victory, but before Joey could celebrate, the giant screen lit up, and showed an anonymous hallway somewhere in the arena.

Cole Scorpio was trying desperately to battle back against a masked attacker, but it was clear he had been ambushed and didn't have much fight left in him. The attacker hit Cole with a heavy black bag, knocking the bleeding Scorpio out. Once he was sure Cole was out, the masked attacker revealed what was in the bag... the PWE World Heavyweight Title belt. Taking the belt with him, the attacker disappeared around a corner just before Joey Simone and Alex Kross arrived in the hallway and began checking on Cole.

The cameras faded out as Joey and Alex looked at one another, confused...
Cole Scorpio
Cole Scorpio

Back to top Go down