PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collision 1 (5/11/2012)

Go down

Collision 1 (5/11/2012) Empty Collision 1 (5/11/2012)

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 4:57 pm

The camera zooms in on Charlie Fatu and Kevin Kawalski sitting at the announcing table. Charlie gets up out of his seat, takes a mic and starts talking

Charlie Fatu
Hello PWE Universe .... i am your color commentator Charlie Fatu and my partner Kevin Kawalski sitting down over there. Now you might be thinking why is a commentator addressing something and what does he want? well i just got told that the PWE CEO is adding a new commentator to PWE and he said that this "Legend" is know for his wrestling skills and is one of the great wrestlers .... so without further to do please welcome ....

He points at the stage and suddenly the arena gets dark, the only lights are the cameras and cell phones in the arena people screaming and wondering who the new commentator will be suddenly "Hell's Bells" by ACDC blast trough the arena suddenly the lights come back on and
Collision 1 (5/11/2012) Tumblr_m3ol5rMRwf1r2ahfqo2_250
The man, The Legend, The Instant Classic Jacob Wolfe walks out from backstage fans going wild and on their feet giving this "Icon" the respect he needs. He enters the ring and poses untill he takes the mic out of Charlies hand and starts talking

Jacob Wolfe
If any of you think i came here for you .... you must be dreaming because i could not give a damn about all of you, it's good that you show respect to a "Legend". I came here for one reason and that was to sit in that chair with these two losers and commentate, I have done this before in many companies so i don't want anyone telling me how to do my job. You people can boo me i don't care, your words don't mean nothing, I'm not getting paid because you don't like me so shut the hell up and show respect. Now that that's done for you idiots that never watched "Wrestling" my name is Jacob Wolfe call me "The Instant Classic" i have won many soo many titles and is probably the best superstar to date, i'm not being cocky i'm telling the truth, But i can't cut a 20 minute promo so lets make this short and sweet. I'm here to call matches and make fun of you people so get use to it.

He drops the mic and exits the ring. He goes over to the commentary table and sit's down. he puts the monitor on his head and the camera pans out

******************************************************************************************************

***Dark Match***

DING DING DING

Johnathan quickly charges at Marcus Frost. Marcus Frost dodges a clothesline. Johnathan turns around...FLIPSIDE! Marcus Frost hit that move out of nowhere and goes for the cover.

DING DING DING

*****************************************************************************************************

"Back in Black" by AC/DC hit, and Alex Kross appeared on the stage. He didn't look much like the corporate representative for a wrestling organization dressed in torn jeans, an Avengers t-shirt, and his battered and familiar leather coat. He smiled and gave Marcus Frost a high five as he walked back up the ramp. Alex jumped into the ring, smiling to the audience as he got a microphone from the referee.

"Okay... so not the best kickoff match, I guess, but how are you guys feeling? Are you psyched for the first PWE card?" He held out the microphone and let the crowd roar it's approval. "Me too, me too. We've got a ladder match..." more cheering, "and later on, in the Main Event, a four way match for the Unlimited Title between Alex Jester, Mikey Hardcore, Joey Simone, and Cole Scopio..."

A road agent came running out to the ring, and whispered something to Alex Kross, who dropped his mic immedidiately and ran out of the ring and back up the ramp...

******************************************************************************************************

Admin
Admin

https://pwexchange.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Collision 1 (5/11/2012) Empty Re: Collision 1 (5/11/2012)

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm

LAAAADIEEEEES AND GENTLEMEN! Your next bout is scheduled for one fall, and is a qualifier match for the World Title Tournament!

DING DING DING

The two start circling the ring. The two head to the middle of the ring where they go into the collar and elbow tie up. Xenon gets the advantage and holds Chris in a side headlock. Xenon then connects with a hip toss. Chris gets up quickly and Xenon connects with a kick to his back. Chris goes flying into the ropes and on the rebound Xenon rolls him up.

1...2..KICK OUT

Xenon quickly gets up and starts connecting with low kicks to the legs of Chris DeAngelo. After about five Xenon quickly grabs Chris' arm and hits a double knee armbreaker. Chris starts rolling around in pain, but gets up. Xenon runs at Chris cut Chris dodges a clothesline. Xenon turns around and Chris hits a knife edge chop. Xenon ignores the hit and delivers a chop of his own. Xenon then starts connecting with several chops. After a huge amount of chops Xenon runs and rebounds off the ropes. Hecharges at Chris and goes for a hurricanrana when suddenly Chris stops the move and powerbombs Xenon. Chris then quickly grabs the legs of Xenon and locks him in a figure four. After a while of Xenon squirming in pain Xenon turns himself over and delivers pressure to Chris' legs forcing him to release the hold. Xenon stands up facing away from Chris, and Chris quickly takes advantage of this by clotheslining the leg of Xenon. Xenon collapses in pain and Chris quickly drags Xenon over by the pole. He splits the legs of Xenon and pulls them on seperate sides of the poles. Chris then takes the leg of Xenon's that was clotheslined and bashes it into the post. Xenon slides away from the corner in pain and Chris slides into the ring. He takes the injured leg of Xenon and locks it around the ropes. Chris then steps on the leg against the rope and the ref starts counting him.1...2...3...4. Chris finally steps off of Xenon's leg. Xenon starts rolling around the ring in pain as Chris smiles. Xenon eventually staggers up and starts limping on his leg. Chris just stares at him shaking his head. Xenon half limps half runs towards Chris. Chris goes for a clothesline, but Xenon dodges and continues running to the ropes. Xenon quickly springboards as Chris turns around. EXCIMER LASER! Chris goes down and Xenon lies on the ground holding his leg. Xenon and Chris both stagger up. Chris quickly charges at Xenon. TWISTING ARGENTINE NECKBREAKER ON CHRIS! Could this be the end for Chris? Xenon runs toward the ropes. CHRIS IS BACK UP AS XENON IS RUNNING TOWARDS HIM! VEXATION ON XENON! Chris crawls into the cover cockily.

1...2...KICK OUT

Chris has a shocked look on his face. He then slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. He brings it in and the ref tries to stop him. Xenon gets up and pulls something out of his pants. The ref pulls the chair from Chris and goes to throw it out. Chris runs at Xenon. XENON PUNCHES CHRIS AND CHRIS GOES DOWN! Xenon then quickly tosses the item out of the ring while the ref isn't looking and goes for the cover.

DING DING DING

Your winner, and entrant in the World Title Tournament... Xenon Byers!!!

********************************************************************************************

Oceana's "The Family Disease" plays through the PA system as Mike Cole confidently makes his way down the entrance ramp, sporting his trademark trenchcoat. He rolls into the ring, propping up with a quick taunt to the crowd.
Collision 1 (5/11/2012) Tumblr_m1eze5414B1qlrs5eo2_250

The funky entrance theme of Uranus plays and the crowd cheers upon hearing it. Uranus comes out grooving down the ramp, making the odd gesture to female fans in attendance. He towers up the steel steps, and climbs over the ropes. Mike Cole's cocky face is met with a smile from the love machine, as they wait for the match to begin.
Collision 1 (5/11/2012) 3610581142513187

DING DING DING

As soon as the first chime of the ring bell is heard, Mike Cole rushes at the big man Uranus, hoping to floor him. This endeavour is cut short when Uranus pelts Cole back to the other side of the ring. Cole, astonished for a second, lightly circles the big man, rethinking his strategy. Mike Cole decides the best offence is to attack Uranus' legs, and he goes right in for a few swift kicks before Uranus knocks him away again, and instantly rushes at Cole, delivering a thunderous clothesline. Uranus hooks the leg for a cover.

1...2...Cole gets the arm up!

Uranus gets back to his feet and Cole squirms across the ring mat to get to the turnbuckle. He uses it to get himself back to his feet, and goes right back on the attack to Uranus, rushing towards him and leaping for an enziguri. He drops the big man to one knee, and Mike Cole follows up with a snap DDT. Mike Cole then positions the giant's arm, and stomps down on it hard twice. Uranus' draws it back to his body and rolls over, clutching it. Cole sees this as an opportunity, and hooks Uranus' leg, attempting a leg DDT, but is thwarted by Uranus kicking Cole away hard, causing him to fall through the ropes to the matting outside. Uranus gets back to his feet and takes a moment to get his breath back, giving Cole enough time to stand up too. As Cole reaches for the bottom rope to get back in the ring, Uranus runs and delivers a nice baseball slide right to Mike Cole's face. Cole flies backwards and clutches the guardrail, Uranus sliding out the ring to meet him.

Cole stands to his feet, and has a confident smirk on his face as he get's his hands raised. He gets out the ring, and walks backwards up the ramp, taunting the fans about his victory, who respond with boos and cheers. Uranus gets up and leans on the ropes, looking on as Mike Cole travel up the ramp.

Ending 2: Uranus wins
Uranus wraps his hands around Mike Cole's head, and lifts him up on his shoulders. Uranus keeps Mike Cole up as he walks up the steps and on the apron. Uranus throws Mike Cole in the ring with a military press from the apron, and gets back in-between the ropes, picking Mike Cole up afterwards. Mike Cole stands dazed as Uranus powers towards him and knocks him down to the ground with the Running Cross Body! Uranus press over him for the cover.

1...2...3! Here is your winner URANUS!

Uranus gets up and smiles, dancing to his theme song as he gets his hand raised. he climbs out the ring and grooves along beside the guardrail, hi-fiving members of the audience along the way.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Backstage, the camera was following Alex Kross and the road agent. The sounds of fighting could be heard, but the camera was bouncing too hard from the cameraman's run. Kross turned a corner, but came stumbling back around the corner before the camera could follow him. He was holding a badly beaten Cole Scorpio, who had stumbled into him.

"Cole? Cole, who did this?" Cole slumped over, unconscious, and wasn't answering any questions. Alex Kross gently handed Cole over to the medics, and went to look down the hallway, but he saw no one...

Back in the arena, four ladders stood outside the ring, at the four corners, and a single, taller ladder was in it's center. Having already been introduced, the two competitors, Shane Howlett and Mike Knoxville, were standing by the tall ladder, looking at the contract promising a first round bye on the World Title Tournament dangling 15 feet above them.

The bell rang, and Matt Knoxville did the only logical thing. He shoved the ladder so that it toppled over on his opponent's head. The ladder crashed down, driving Shane to the mat, dropping him like a rock. Knoxville quickly scrambled to set the ladder back up, then grabbed Shane and tossed him out of the ring, where he crashed and rolled into the barrier. Knoxville smiled, taunting the crowd with his arrogance as he scaled the ladder easily... but when he reached the top, the contract was spinning and swinging back and forth, and Matt was re-positioning himself to be able to capture it easily...

Shane crawled to his feet, and then scaled one of the ladders outside the ring. Even though he was shaky from the shot to the head, he launched himself through the air, colliding once again with the huge ladder and knocking it over, sending it, himself, and his opponent crashing to the ground. Shane landed inside the ring, but Matt Knoxville was not so lucky. Both men laid on the ground for long minutes, but eventually they began to stir. Shane was the first to his feet, and slipped out of the ring, moving in to attack Knoxville, but Matt was ready, delivering a brutal DDT to the mat outside the ring, and following it up with an elbow drop to the back of Shane Howlett's neck.

Matt Knoxville picked Shane Howlett up and tossed him onto the announce table, punching him in the face several times to punctuate his point, then slipped back into the ring, where he set up the ladder quickly despite being in obvious pain from his tremendous fall. He started climbing the ladder, this time much more slowly, even as outside, Shane Howlett was stirring himself. He slipped into the ring, and started climbing the other side of the ladder. Shouting at each other, both men raced to the top of the ladder, each movement agonizing. Both got a hand on the contract at the same time, but Matt Knoxville pulled back his arm, prepared to deliver a brutal haymaker punch to Shane's head. As he swung, Shane let go of the contract and, ducking the punch, delivered a vicious elbow strike to the back of Matt's head, sending Matt Knoxville tumbling to the mat below.

Shane reached again for the contract... but it was gone! Matt Knoxville was clutching it in his hand even as he lay unconscious on the mat below!

DING DING DING

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

And now, for the Main Event of the Evening, the Dragon's Lair Matc...

The rules of the match are as follows; all competitors will begin in the ring, which will be surrounded by a steel cage. Once the bell rings, the match will proceed until only one competitor remains. Elimination is by submission only. You may not exit the ring unless you are eliminated. There are no other rules.

Three men stood in the ring, staring at one another nervously as the cage was descending. It was evident that Cole Scorpio was not going to make it, and before long, the cage settled into place.

DING DING DING

The moment the bell rang, Mike Hardcore charged in, grabbing Joey Simone's neck and delivering a brutal Extreme Cutter. Joey wasn't prepared for the move, and he lay, clearly unconscious, on the mat. Mikey Hardcore moved to slap on a front face lock, but Alex Jester responded immediately, delivering a snap kick to Mikey's face. Mikey Hardcore was shocked that Jester had stopped him from finishing off Joey, and he spat in AJ's face and swore at him as he slapped him hard in the face.

As AJ's head snapped back, he continued the motion, turning it into a brutal spinning kick to the side of Mikey Hardcore's face. Mike stumbled away from the prone Joey Simone, and Alex Jester fell on Joey, wrapping his legs up in a Figure 4. Since Joey was unconscious, the referee outside the cage immediately rang pointed to the time keeper, announcing a "submission." If he'd been conscious, Joey would have left the ring, but instead he only laid there.

Mikey came back at Alex, firing a series of punches at him that left Jester dazed before punching Jester in the stomach, doubling him over. Mikey then put AJ into the jacknife position, and flipped him upward... but AJ was ready, grabbing Mikey's head and driving him downward, face-first into the mat. Moving quickly, AJ clambered onto Mikey Hardcore's back, wrapping his hands around his chin and pulling him into a camel clutch.

Mikey was scrambling to escape, and it looked like he might be able to push himself up and out of the hold with his arms... but Joey Simone was awake! He quickly realized what was happening, and grabbed Mikey Hardcore's arms, putting his feet on his shoulders and pulling as hard as he could. Since Mikey couldn't escape, he could only submit.

The bell rang, and the cage started to slide up. Alex Kross appeared, handing Alex Jester the Unlimited Title and raising his arm. He grabbed a microphone.

"Congratulations AJ, great win, great win... oh, and by the way? Joey and Mikey, you're in a number one contenders match for the Unlimited Title next week. And AJ? He gets to decide what kind of match it'll be. Enjoy your weekends boys!"

The camera panned out as AJ celebrated his win, while Joey and Mikey stared at one another with hate in their eyes...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down