PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossing the Line! (Promo #1 vs Kaden Grifin)

Go down

Crossing the Line! (Promo #1 vs Kaden Grifin) Empty Crossing the Line! (Promo #1 vs Kaden Grifin)

Post  Xavier Serikaz Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 am

~ The scene opens backstage in the Professional Wrestling Exchange headquarters. Various wrestlers from the company are walking around doing interviews and promo peices for the upcoming episode of Collision when who should come through the doors but the former AWO Intercontinental Champion himself, Xavier Serikaz. Several fans rush him for autographs as well as PWE reporter Zack Jackson. Xavier signs the fans items then is approached by Zack. ~

Zack Jackson: So the rumors are true, Xavier Serikaz has crossed the line and joined the Exchange! Let me be the first to welcome you to the PWE sir, I am Zack Jackson reporter for the PWE!

Crossing the Line! (Promo #1 vs Kaden Grifin) Normal_WWE_Over_The_Limit_2012_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_005978806

Xavier: Ah yes the first minion of the promotion is always the biggest kiss ass of the promotion as well. But yes the rumors that have been flying around the internet are all so very true. Last night at roughly ten thirtyish Alex Kross and myself came to an agreement for a rather luctritive contract for me here in PWE. I am actually happy to be here for a change because if I know Alex like I do he will do anything it takes to make sure this place doesn't collapse on itself like the AWO did.

Zack Jackson: Well that is true. Alex Kross is a very good general manager. So now that your here and have signed a contract. I gotta ask, what are your plans?

Xavier: What are my plans? well I took a good long hard look at the roster and have seen alot of familiar faces. Some with unfinished business. Some I've never faced before but like I have said in the past. I welcome any and all who wish to face me. I am not afraid of a single person on this roster, I give everyone a chance to impress me.

Zack Jackson: Well Xavier the newest Collision card was just put up by Alex last night and you are in the opening match against none other than Kaden Grifin. Your thoughts on this match?

Xavier: See I've been trying to find something to say ever since I got the text from Alex about this match. I've been trying to find something about Kaden like a match or some sort of promo but all I can find is this whining little low life nothing of a wrestler. Hell he came out last night to the ring and apologized to his fans about how epic of a failure he was and how somehow he is going to make it up to them. Well I have bad news Kaden your streak of bad luck doesn't end with me. Infact it only gets worse.

Zack: So you have been working on a game plan for Kaden then?

Crossing the Line! (Promo #1 vs Kaden Grifin) Normal_WWE_Over_The_Limit_2012_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_006053213

Xavier: See Zack unlike alot of wrestlers I never go into a match without a game plan. Kaden is a depressed out of luck wrestler and I plan on taking full advantage of that. See he and I are very much the opposite. He doesn't think he's any good, I know for a fact I am the most must see wrestler in current ring lore. When the fans of PWE heard that Xavier Serikaz signed with the company ticket sales doubled. Twitter was all the buzz about my signing. Hell PWE's facebook fan base increased by two hundred people just over night! I am the best at what I do and that is make wrestlers tap out period end quote. I have been training long and hard ever since the AWO closed and I'll be damned if a wrestler like Kaden Grifin is going to beat me. I know you and I don't know each other Kaden but your fear is what drives me. Your fear is what feeds me. So Kaden be afraid of Xavier Serikaz for your fear feeds my ego!

Zack: Well thank you for stopping by today Xavier. I'm sure your very busy today here at headquarters, I'm Zack Jackson signing off!

- The scene fades to black as the PWE logo is shown. -
Xavier Serikaz
Xavier Serikaz

Back to top Go down