PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless (Kaden Grifin vs. Xavier Serikaz promo #1)

Go down

Fearless (Kaden Grifin vs. Xavier Serikaz promo #1) Empty Fearless (Kaden Grifin vs. Xavier Serikaz promo #1)

Post  Kaden Grifin Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Cameras come on to show Kaden Grifin sitting on a pallet backstage, listening to his iPod. Zack Jackson walks up with a microphone in hand, and motions that he would like to talk. Kaden takes out his headphones.

Zack Jackson
If I could have a moment of your time please, Kaden?

Kaden Grifin
‘Course Zack. What’s up?

Zack Jackson
How do you feel about what Xavier Serikaz, your opponent for your first match on Collision, said about you earlier today?

Kaden Grifin
Well to be honest Zack, it pissed me off. You see, Serikaz seems to have a problem with listening to people. He said that I was a depressed, low life failure, just because I came out and apologized to the fans. He also said that I admitted that I sucked. And I did admit that. That I sucked before I returned. That would be the whole reason I left AWO, so that I could train and become a great wrestler. I never said that I suck now, and I never will, because I don’t.

Zack Jackson
And anything to say about Xavier’s comments on your fear, and how it “feeds his ego”?

Kaden Grifin
I gotta say, hearing that made me laugh out loud. This overhyped creep thinks that I’m afraid of him? Do you even know him I am, Serikaz? I’ve jumped off of buildings and helicopters. I’ve been blown up and shot at, and that was all before I became a wrestler. You seriously think that I’m afraid of some overconfident jackass that over values himself? If fear fuels your ego, this match will be amazing for your health. Because your ego is obviously morbidly overinflated, and this match it won’t be getting anything else. I’m not afraid of you. I am “The Fearless” Kaden Grifin. And after our match, you’ll be the one that’s afraid. Of me.

Kaden storms away from Jackson, leaving him speechless after the intensity from Grifin. Cameras fade to black as the show goes to commercial.
Kaden Grifin
Kaden Grifin

Back to top Go down