PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylar too the top. The revolutions is burning on

Go down

Sylar too the top. The revolutions is burning on Empty Sylar too the top. The revolutions is burning on

Post  Roderick Sylar Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm

The arena goes dark as the titontron lights up with a image. The image show Roderick Sylar bacstage in the interview area.

ZJ: Roderick last week we saw you win your first match in the PWE. With that win you move foreward in the World Heavyweight title tourny-

RS: Just get to the point dammit will you.

Sylar too the top. The revolutions is burning on Mcguinness_o_GIFSoupcom

ZJ: What I was gonna ask is how are you preparing for a new opponent Like Shane Howlett?

[color=orange]RS: Well Its quite simple really. I just show up. Im that good. Also I have a little suprise for mister Shane.

Roderick looks at the camera with a devious smile.

ZJ: What do you think of the Shane Howlett?

RS: Shane hes young, talented, and athletically gifted but hes not as smart as myself. Hes not as cunning as me.

Sylar too the top. The revolutions is burning on Mcguinness_o_GIFSoupcom

ZJ: On numerous occasions you have claimed that you are here save the fans of the PWE. What exactly are you hear to save them from?

RS: Simply put Im here to save these people from themselves. These people are too concerned with facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. They need to wake up, and Im the one that can do it. I am gonna jumpstart this revolution. Last week was only a stepping stone of what I can do. Shane will be no different. Hes another stone to sep on so I can get to the World Heavyweight Championship. When I have
that title it means I make all the rules.

ZJ: Any last word Roderick?

Roderick Sylar looks at the camera with a serious look on his face.

RS: IN SYLAR YOU CAN TRUST!
Roderick leaves the interview area.

ZJ well ladies and gentleman there you go. Roderick Sylar everybody.
Roderick Sylar
Roderick Sylar

Back to top Go down