PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Sylar you can trust

Go down

In Sylar you can trust Empty In Sylar you can trust

Post  Roderick Sylar Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 am

Unfamiliar music plays through the crowd. A unfamiliar man enters through the curtain. He stops at the stage and surveys the crowd. The unfamilar man appears to have a microphone in his hand. The Unfamiliar man picks the microphone up to his mouth

I am Roderick Sylar. Im here to help you people evolve. You men and women have become to complacent with your lives. You like to spend your time on your facebooks, Twitter, Myspaces. You people feel you are defined by how many likes you have on facebook, How many followers your have on twitter, and How many friends you have on myspace. That is you life and its ending one minute at a time.

The crowd erupts with gigantic boos from the crowd.

Trust in me. Trust in Sylar and I can help you evolve. Its only when you lose everything you are free to do anything. Everything is falling apart once you excpet that you will be able to evolve. That is your life and it wont get better than this. You are not unique, you are not beutiful, you are the same decaying matter as anyone else. You are not different. I cant help you relize this. Trust in me and I will not let you down because in Sylar you can trust

Roderick Sylar drops the mic. He looks at the crowd as they boo him. He smirks and leaves the stage area while his theme song plays through the arena

Roderick Sylar
Roderick Sylar

Back to top Go down