PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut

2 posters

Go down

Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut Empty Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut

Post  LexThunder Wed May 02, 2012 2:25 am

The theme hits and the crowd goes crazy. Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett run down to the ring high fiving fans. They slide into the ring and climb two of the turnbuckles and raise their arms. The crowd cheers even louder. They then jump off and walk to the middle after getting mics from ringside staff.

Shane Howlett
Hello, my name is Shane Howlett, and this is Ashley Rayne. We are Chemical Rush, and no we aren't talking about steroids, like management believes. I just want to point the fact out that we are steroid free in case there is any confusion in the minds of Alex Kross. Now on to more important matters. Yes, me and Ashley are in AWO, and yes we plan on staying there, but we will be here every week as well, so you can expect the same quality entertainment you always see from us. Well, it seems that the show is next week, and what would be the best way to start things off? Well me and Ashley here would like a tag match against a few folk who we know from AWO. Those people are Matt Knoxville and Katy Stellar. Strange how Don didn't come with you, eh Matt? Not only that but his girlfriend came over here without him. Seems there may be some trouble. But enough talk with AWO, this isn't that company, and I'm sure management doesn't feel all too kind with us talking about THAT fed.

Shane Howlett then smiles. He lets Ashley speak up now.

Well me and Shane have decided the best way to start things off is to do it the right way. And that way is called an elimination tag team match. So Matt and Katy, what do you say? Want to go ahead and be the first victims of the Rush? Oh and if Katy isn't too much for wrestling right now, it would be fine if you went ahead and got a different partner that we will allow you to choose. So what do you say Matt?

Shane Howlett and Ashley then stare at the ramp and await Matt Knoxville's answer

TBC:Matt Knoxville

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut Empty Re: Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut

Post  Matt Knoxville Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 pm

In The Middle Of It Now plays through the P.A. system, Matt has a slightly annoyed expression on his face, he stops at the ramp and has a microphone in his hand, he raises it and begins to speak.

Shane, I understand why you would enjoy getting beat up by me and I understand why you find it confusing that Katy is here and Don isn't, but the fact of the matter is Don doesn't want to stress his body too much for the tag match that we may or may not be having at Twist Of Fortunes. Now I will gladly accept your offer, but not on those terms because I have my own, Katy will not be competing and it won't be you that chooses Shane. I mean who do you think you are? As a matter of fact I don't think I'm even going to bother whooping your sorry asses, I've already said I'm here to prove myself in singles so if you like I can just whoop your ass and have your friend here watch you, and I'll have Katy in my corner cheering me on the whole way through the match, so what do you say about that, pal?

Matt looks at Shane and waits for an answer.

(TBC by Shane Howlett)
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut Empty Re: Ashley Rayne and Shane Howlett debut

Post  LexThunder Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 am

Shane smiles for a bit, before replying.

Sure, but seeing as this is the first show, we should do something special for these fans. Let's face off in a TLC match. At the top is a contract stating that the losers, which implies Katy as well, must be the other groups lackeys. So what do you say Matt? You willing to give these fans the entertainment they want?

Shane then lowers his mic and waits for a reply.

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Knoxville Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Matt raises the microphone, he begins to talk.

A TLC match huh? I'm cool with that, and if by "give the fans what they want" you mean whoop your ass so hard you get a rash then I'm game! I'll gladly have you and of course the beautiful Ashley over there as my lackeys, I mean I sure as hell know I've had to fight stronger, faster and tougher guys than the likes of you, Shane Howlett.

The crowd begin booing Matt, he looks at them in shock.

Wait a moment! Let me finish, geeze. Shane I know I can beat you, you know I can beat you, everyone in this crowd, no this building knows I can beat you! But I actually see great potential in you, I think you could go far in the wrestling industry. Potential, a word I fell gets thrown around too quickly by many people in this business, is something I don't tell people they have very often, but like I have said you most certainly have it and I know what it's like to be underestimated, which is why when we step in that ring together I am not going to underestimate you, just like when I faced William Black. Be prepared for me and the Knox Bottom, because we are the last things you are going to see before I get that contract and make you my lacky.

Matt drops his microphone and leaves the arena.
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down