PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chun Ng and John Walker debut

2 posters

Go down

Chun Ng and John Walker debut Empty Chun Ng and John Walker debut

Post  LexThunder Wed May 09, 2012 2:54 pm

As the theme hits two men walk out. One looks American, and the other looks Chinese. They enter the ring and the Asian stands in the ring confidently. The American gets a mic and stands in then center smiling.

Hello, my name is Paul Suman, and this man before you is none other than Chun Ng. This man has been all over China, and has competed in many tournaments. He was born a fighter and has spilled blood and sweat into it. He has studied Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Karate, and many other forms of fighting. He is an unstoppable machine that will absolutely decimate his opponents. But I see the look on your faces. This man can't possibly beat anyone is what they say. Well I am going to tell you right now that you're wrong. This man can level you with five strikes. Beg to differ? Get in this ring then.

The audience members stay put. Suddenly some muscular guy walks in. He stares down at Chun Ng and Suman smiles. He waves for a ref and one comes down. The ref starts this short match. Chun Ng starts off going into fighting stance. The other guy just laughs and pretends to do a crane stance. Suddenly Chun strikes the man quickly with a Side Palm Strike. He quckly follows this with a Spearhand strike to the solarplexes of the man. The man suddenly collapses in pain. Chun mounts his opponent and lands several huge hooks on the man. The man is covered in blood and unconscious. Chun then stays mounted as the ref counts the pin.

The ref calls for the bell and Paul Suman crawls in. He raises Chun's arm in victory. The crowd boos the two. Paul Suman then raises his mic.

Yes, this is exactly what he will do to each and everyone of his opponents. He will dissect them and beat them down to a bloodied mess. This man is the future of the company, and you will all realize this sooner or later. Oh and he'll have someone else rising up with him. He will have someone else rise up in power and absolutely decimate the whole roster. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you...JOHN WALKER!

LexThunder

Back to top Go down

Chun Ng and John Walker debut Empty Re: Chun Ng and John Walker debut

Post  Matt Knoxville Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

~Another unfamiliar theme plays on the P.A. system as John Walker comes out in a fedora and leather jacket, he walks down the ramp confidently and walks slowly up the steel steps, he goes through the ropes and is handed the microphone~

John Walker
I am John Walker, the second greatest man to have ever lived, the man who cures cancer with his tears! I have come to PWE with these two men to become the most dominant force in not just wrestling, but in the whole world! I have had chest hairs ripped out, bones broken and have been stabbed and shot several times! But that will not stop me from doing what I love, FIGHTING!

~The crowd cheer and John leaves the ring as his theme plays, the two men watch as he is leaving the arena, he stops at the entrance and raises his fist in glory, the crowd cheer even more and he leaves~
Matt Knoxville
Matt Knoxville

Back to top Go down