PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Finest

Go down

Worlds Finest Empty Worlds Finest

Post  Joey Simone Wed May 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Ultimate countdown by Kenny Pickett airs through the arena. A 6 ft man appears from behind the curtain the crowd seems confused of who this man was this. As he makes his way down to the ramp he smacking hands with all the fans by the ramp.

He grabs mic waiting for him on the ring steps. He climbs the rope to pose for the crowd. He makes his way down and he brings the mic up to his mouth.

All right Im gonna make this short and simple. Im not one of those guys who come out here and read a three page essay for you. I like to do all my talking in the ring with my skills and abillity.

The crowd apllaudes him. He smiles and aknowledges them.

Now to introduce myself. Im Joey Simone and Im the finest wrestler in the world. Japan, Europe, Germany, It doesnt matter. Ive been there and I held a championship gold there. I was offered and accepted a contract with the PWE. Im here for competion. I dont care what size how small how tall it doesnt matter.

He throws the mic down and goes up to the turnbuckle and poses for them before exiting the ring. He leaves the ring making his way up the ramp the crowd chanting Joey Joey Joey. Joey stops at the stage and aknowledges them one last time before making his way to the back
Joey Simone
Joey Simone

Back to top Go down