PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Finest makes his claim

Go down

Worlds Finest makes his claim Empty Worlds Finest makes his claim

Post  Joey Simone Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm

The scene opens up with Joey Simone standing backstage with layla ready for his interview.

L: So Joey the first night of PWE and you will be in the main event of it battling for the Unlimited championship. How does that make you feel?

JS: It makes me feel appreciated. I got tired of breaking my bones, killing my body for a company who doesnt want any part with me. I got tired of being just another spoke on the wheel. Im more than just some guy dammit. Im the finest wrestler in the world. You know it, I know it, The people in the crowd know it, and you better believe those 3 men that will be standing in that cage with me damn well know it.

L: How do you feel getting the chance to battle for the Unlimited championship?

JS: It feels great. I couldnt think of a more perfect championship gold to go for in my debut. You know why?

L: Whys that?

JS: Because My skills are unlimited. Im a maestro when I step into that ring.

L: What do you think of the three men you will be facing in that cage Cole Scorpio, Mikey Hardcore, and Alex Jester?

JS: Where to begin. Let see My old friend Cole Scorpio hes brash, hes loud, hes kinda of a drunk, but hes a fantastic wrestler. He knows his way around a ring like the best of them. Also hes one deranged human being. Hes not afraid to go to a sick and twisted place. Mikey Hardcore. Well theres not much to say about Mikey to be honest. All I know is he loves to use weapons and he wont hesitate to smack me with a steel chair. Now on to Alex Jester hes a guy that Ive known for quite some time. Hes a guy that we ran the same circuit, But not once have we met in that ring. Im looking forward to stomping his face in.

L: Any last words before you head out for your match.

JS: They say that this steel cage is a submission only match. Thats perfect because no one knows more submissions than me. Not even the great GM Alex Kross. If they dont tap to mt Koji Clutch they will surely tap to my elbows.

Joey Simone stares at the camera for a minute as it pans out.
Joey Simone
Joey Simone

Back to top Go down