PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join me and my revolution

Go down

Join me and my revolution Empty Join me and my revolution

Post  Roderick Sylar Tue May 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Roderick Sylar theme plays throughouut the arena. Roderick walks through the curtain with a mic in one hand and a folding chair is his other hand. Roderick props the chair up on the stage and gets ready to sit down on it. Roderick Takes the mic and brings it up to his mouth.

Only after disaster you can be resurected. Marcus after our match you will be resurected. After our match you will see the light. You will understand what I am trying to do. These people here they are way too concerned with their material items. Its what defines them. I see potential in you Marcus after our match and the ref holds my hand victorious, I will want you to join me in my crusade for a better life. Dont worry Marcus it will be ok becuase in Sylar you can trust.

A massive amount of boos go through the arena. Roderick holds the microphone up to the crowd and boos get louder. He pulls the mic down to his mouth.

After this tournament is over and I stand above the heap victorious I will be able to save each and every one of you from non other then yourselfs. When I get that Championship gold around my waist, I will take this company hostage. With that gold around my waist it gives me the power to make all the rules. I can help just like I told Marcus in Sylar you can trust

Sylar gets off the chair and kicks off the stage as his music plays throughout the arena once again. He throws the mic down with a big smilee on his face. He walks through behind the curtain with his evil grin

Roderick Sylar
Roderick Sylar

Back to top Go down