PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution isn't needed

Go down

A revolution isn't needed Empty A revolution isn't needed

Post  Marcus Frost Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm

~ Live For The Moment plays through the P.A. system and the crowd begins cheering ear-splittingly loud as Marcus Frost enters the arena with Cassius Long by his side as they both walk down the ramp complimenting their fans the whole time. Cassius slowly walks up the steps as Marcus wave to the fans, Marcus climbs up the steps and enters the ring, Cassius then follows. Marcus asks for a microphone and is then handed one moments later, he begins speaking ~

Marcus Frost
Now unfortunately the beautiful Christine isn't here tonight but I have Cassius instead which is ggood enough for me! Now I don't need Cassius down here, but I want him here because I don't want this Roderick Sylar disrespecting me in front of all you fans. He says he is going to resurrect me after defeating me on Collision, but that isn't the case, it is going to be ME beating HIM. He won't need to resurrect me because at the end of that match it will be me standing strong and him on that floor unconscious, now don't get me wrong I'm still going to shake his hand, he'll just be knocked out when I do it. Do you fans like that idea?

~ The crowd go wild for Marcus and begin wooing for him as loud as possible from all sides of the arena, Marcus looks at them all and leans against the ropes, smiling at the fans ~

Marcus Frost
I've put too much heart and sole in this industry to lose now, especially to someone who you fans don't like, especially someone I don't like now I know his personality. I am the next breakout star of PWE and you all know that I can prove it by defeating the man who is Roderick Sylar. I am not going to be demolished in my second match in this company and I am sure as hell am not going to be resurrected, I mean does this guy think he is a magician?

~ The crowd laugh ~

Marcus Frost
But enough jokes, this is a serious company and I plan to keep it that way. Roderick Sylar you are hated by the crowd, definitely not liked by the two of us, and I don't think you sound like a challenge and I am sure Cassius agrees with me. I am going to stop this revolution right in it's tracks and I am going to get the 123 on you on Friday Night Collision! If you really want to prove you can be a challenge why don't you come on out here and show me what you're made of, because if you don't it just shows how much bull this revolution of yours is.

~ Marcus waits for Roderick to come out ~

(TBC by Roderick Sylar or end)

Marcus Frost

Back to top Go down